This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game developer in bed with gaming journalist.

#151chandl34Posted 8/18/2014 7:30:49 AM
tldr: Girl f's a developer, a sound guy, and an artist to make her a video game. Then she f's three professional reviewers to get good reviews.
---
... even on Earth Mode.
#152ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:34:43 AM
Worknofun370 posted...
Lolz at thinking that's hard hitting info.

You're on an internet message board for the PC. You don't get to act superior.
#153Worknofun370Posted 8/18/2014 7:37:13 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...

Why are you posting this on gamefaqs man?! You should be contacting all the major news organizations and letting them know! This is hard hitting info!!
---
hasa diga eebowai
#154ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:39:47 AM
Worknofun370 posted...

Why are you posting this on gamefaqs man?! You should be contacting all the major news organizations and letting them know! This is hard hitting info!!

Why are you so upset? :^)
#155LoshadtPosted 8/18/2014 7:39:49 AM
Worknofun370 posted...

Don't you have some doorknobs to lick or something? For somebody who doesn't care about the subject matter at hand you sure are posting a lot in this thread.
---
Scientifically proven.
#156Worknofun370Posted 8/18/2014 7:47:47 AM
Loshadt posted...
Don't you have some doorknobs to lick or something? For somebody who doesn't care about the subject matter at hand you sure are posting a lot in this thread.

Just laughing at Shadow. I don't care in anyway about the subject matter at hand (Don't care for gaming journalism, and the incident at hand happens allllll the freaking time, so not sure why I should care about it happening this time.), but I do find his interest to be pretty amusing.
---
hasa diga eebowai
#157ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:51:28 AM
She won't sleep with you. You don't have anything she wants.
#158Worknofun370Posted 8/18/2014 7:54:25 AM
She won't sleep with you. You don't have anything she wants.

Ugh, have you seen those pictures? She has nothing I want either. That and the entire being a huge whore thing is a bit of a turn-off for me.

Just the fact that some random chick is a huge lying whore is nothing noteworthy for me. *shrug*
---
hasa diga eebowai
#159Orestes417Posted 8/18/2014 7:55:14 AM
Karmic maulings are always so fun though
---
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.
#160ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 7:57:31 AM
Steam took my pic off of the Depression Quest artwork hub.

https://i.imgur.com/ypB9dUs.jpg