This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game developer in bed with gaming journalist.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Game developer in bed with gaming journalist.
10 months ago#171
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Zoe Quinn = Rapist confirmed.

Yep, if we judge her by her own words. She said that it violates consent, being based on false pretenses, and is therefore sex without consent.

Which is the legal definition of rape.
10 months ago#172
I'm curious, did she say anything about this?
Or is she staying silent over the whole ordeal?
---
3DS FC: 1504-5928-8042
Krabby, Poliwhirl and Floatzel
10 months ago#173
DetectiveZ posted...
I'm curious, did she say anything about this?
Or is she staying silent over the whole ordeal?

Radio silence.

And Gaben tapped that ass: https://i.imgur.com/9YGxTJJ.jpg
---
Only by cooking with tin foil can one get something so half-baked.
3DS FC: 0576 4794 4713
10 months ago#174
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Radio silence.

And Gaben tapped that ass: https://i.imgur.com/9YGxTJJ.jpg

I deleted it and remade it. I added a couple more pics and the twitter account I used to tweet tons of people that Boggs knew with a pic of Zoe's conversation about his wife.
(message deleted)
10 months ago#176
Srsly though, reading through some of this... man, what a chump. This guy just takes it over and over again. I'd have been gone the first time I found out that an SJW had been constantly lying to and cheating on me. He just keeps giving her chance after chance after chance. What a desperate dude.
10 months ago#177
I feel bad for the guy, but he's also kinda pathetic.

If someone cheats on you, they are most likely going to do it again. If they lie to you a bunch then they are going to keep doing it. They won't change. And hashing it out is pointless. Just end the relationship and move on-it's happened to the majority of us at one point or another.

And this woman is terrible and makes it worse for other women to be taken seriously with actions like this-especially since she is one of the few in the mostly male dominated gaming industry. Sleeping with your boss? BEFORE you were even hired? Sure most of us girls have had this chance at one point or another, but MOST of us know better. Ugh.
---
MSI GT60 15.6" : I7-3630QM, GTX680M/4GB GDDR5, 12GBDDRIII, 750GB/HD
Douleur Peur Mort
10 months ago#178
Regardless of what she did there's really no need to make comments about her appearance, and spreading nude photos for revenge is abhorrent. Especially considering how she looks.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
10 months ago#179
The boss got her and his wife. He is too greedy. He should share.
10 months ago#180
DaedalusEx posted...
Regardless of what she did there's really no need to make comments about her appearance, and spreading nude photos for revenge is abhorrent. Especially considering how she looks.

Lol'd

Also, I'm glad most women around me are "normal." Can't tolerate those psycho chicks.
---
All childish acts of aggression, shall be handled with laughter.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Game developer in bed with gaming journalist.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived