This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game developer in bed with gaming journalist.

#31Haley Joel OsmentPosted 8/16/2014 10:58:21 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Haley Joel Osment posted...
This chick actually acts like she's a paragon of morality .-.

Spoiler: All your (non-fictional) heroes are secretly just flawed human beings.

Spoiler: Not all flawed human beings actually act like they're perfect. Especially when they do something as messed up as this.

I assume the irony of you posting this and then going on a judgemental rant isn't lost on you. Who are you to judge anyone? Are you the first human being in history to have never done a single bad thing in their life or been a massive hypocrite in one way or another? Would we find nothing to hate about you if your private life was offered up for scrutiny on the internet? I know people would sure find lots of things to hate me for, most of which I don't even regret despite their objective moral deficiencies.

Maybe you don't try to publically defend your failings on the internet. Maybe you just kill hookers in the privacy of your own basement and don't try and justify it to anybody. Apparently that'd make you less of a garbage person than Zoe Quinn anyway.

---
I see dead people.
#32darkdragon_9600Posted 8/16/2014 11:21:11 PM
I assume the irony of you posting this and then going on a judgemental rant isn't lost on you. Who are you to judge anyone? Are you the first human being in history to have never done a single bad thing in their life or been a massive hypocrite in one way or another? Would we find nothing to hate about you if your private life was offered up for scrutiny on the internet? I know people would sure find lots of things to hate me for, most of which I don't even regret despite their objective moral deficiencies.

Maybe you don't try to publically defend your failings on the internet. Maybe you just kill hookers in the privacy of your own basement and don't try and justify it to anybody. Apparently that'd make you less of a garbage person than Zoe Quinn anyway.

I am a young man, currently on college doing Programming and Game Design. Yeah, I've been a hypocrite. You know, I keep thinking about all the crap I did in my life and holy crap I regret it.

But I never toyed with people like that, for that long. That is just evil, dude. I realize she has problems, but my father was abusive and I don't keep saying to myself "Mai dad was a munster, not my fault!". I don't hate her, but she's not just a hypocrite, she totally screwed with that guy, might have given him STDs and keeps up her act. Maybe I'm just idealistic or too immature or not ready for the real world (I don't rule this out, I have my own problems), but she's a terrible human being.

*Oh crap, hide dem hookers*
---
Only by cooking with tin foil can one get something so half-baked.
3DS FC: 0576 4794 4713
#33blade6321Posted 8/16/2014 11:41:45 PM
This chick actually acts like she's a paragon of morality .-.

Spoiler: All your (non-fictional) heroes are secretly just flawed human beings.

In the UK right now, people are finding out that every celebrity they liked during the 80s has molested a kid or ten, as was the style at the time.

lol

This white knighting.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#34ein311Posted 8/16/2014 11:43:34 PM
The worst part about this is how the dude is out a pair of headphones. :(
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#35DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/16/2014 11:46:22 PM
Onece again, monogamy ruins everyone's day.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#36ShindoKokoroPosted 8/17/2014 12:25:17 AM
Article said...
who was super into social justice stuff (good!)

This part of the very first sentence in tells me everything I need to know about the (lack of) characters of both individuals involved. May they both be permanently removed from the gaming industry.
---
3DS: 3411-0542-1206
#37ClouddxPosted 8/17/2014 12:28:04 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Onece again, monogamy ruins everyone's day.

Humans weren't meant to be monogamous, SOME religions ruined that for us.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#38vogelhutPosted 8/17/2014 12:31:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#39wave5Posted 8/17/2014 12:32:34 AM
God damn who would hit that lmao
---
http://www.twitch.tv/laduks - THE BEST AUSTRALIAN STREAM EVER
http://i.imgur.com/YSeh2xR.gif
#40Bowm4080Posted 8/17/2014 12:43:58 AM
...What did I get myself involved in...