This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4?
9 months ago#11
Didn't even read poll haha. Just clicked BF4
9 months ago#12
It depends on sp or mp.
The worst sp is BF4.
The worst mp is Ghosts.
---
---
Dell XPS 8300(X8300-7008NBK), Intel i7-2600K 3.4GHz, Intel H67 Mobo, Sapphire R9 270X 4GB, Rosewill 550W PSU, 8GB 1333mhz RAM, 2TB HDD, Win7 64bit Home Premium.
9 months ago#13
Neither is great but atleast Ghosts works. BF4 is still broken and EA dont seem to care.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
9 months ago#14
Misread ffs.
Ghosts was just a $120 (New Zealand) Re skin of MW3
---
The lag giveth, the lag taketh away. - Orangenee
9 months ago#15
Ghosts has more value and content than BF4.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
9 months ago#16
BF4 gets so much undeserved hate. I play it all the time and never get sick of it. To be fair, though, they did take all the fun out of Rush which is why I still have BC2 installed.
---
4670K OC | 2GB PNY GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Gigabyte Z87MX | EVGA 600w | BitFenix Phenom M | Win8.1 Pro
http://imgur.com/KaTyP5o.jpg
9 months ago#17
Ghosts.

The last Good enjoyable CoD for me was the first Black Ops. Zombies and Multi in it were near perfection.

MW2 and 3 SUCKED major ones.

BO2 was ok but I had checked out by then.
---
"it was a slow go" - gmo7897. I'm an expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived