This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which gaming mouse?

#31ClouddxPosted 8/19/2014 11:10:14 PM(edited)
wdfoster posted...
Clouddx posted...
wdfoster posted...
Nobody has mentioned the g602. It is great for larger hands. Its basically a bigger g502. Its wireless, has a great sensor (500rpm), has ergonomically placed 6 side buttons feel great, and has amazing battery life. I play it adjusting my dpi between 1500 dpi to 2000 dpi as needed. It has a maximum of 2500 dpi, which may not be enough if you are running on three screens. Aside from that, the only thing I can criticize is the lack of a place for your pinky finger to rest.

Looks decent, the guys said he noticed lag tho. >_> That's never good.

I switched from a g9x to the g602, and have noticed zero increase in lag, so I call bs.

Umm, You are one instance. There are dozens of review sites and players themselves stating they are experiencing lag with the mouse.

KamenRiderBlade posted...
I have the G602, there is no lag

You are another instance, but as I said before review sites and players alike are complaining about lag issues.

Maybe you guys have never had a mouse with zero accel, zero lag, zero correction(such as angle snapping), and no smoothing. Maybe you have and it just doesn't make a difference to you.

W/e makes you comfortable is what to go with.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#32KamenRiderBladePosted 8/19/2014 11:19:40 PM
Well, I've done my best to adjust my settings to be as precise as possible with zero acceleration, zero correction, no smoothing.

I've never noticed any issues on my setup.

So there could be other factors with other peoples setups
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#33wdfosterPosted 8/19/2014 11:20:44 PM
Clouddx posted...
wdfoster posted...
Clouddx posted...
wdfoster posted...
Nobody has mentioned the g602. It is great for larger hands. Its basically a bigger g502. Its wireless, has a great sensor (500rpm), has ergonomically placed 6 side buttons feel great, and has amazing battery life. I play it adjusting my dpi between 1500 dpi to 2000 dpi as needed. It has a maximum of 2500 dpi, which may not be enough if you are running on three screens. Aside from that, the only thing I can criticize is the lack of a place for your pinky finger to rest.

Looks decent, the guys said he noticed lag tho. >_> That's never good.

I switched from a g9x to the g602, and have noticed zero increase in lag, so I call bs.

Umm, You are one instance. There are dozens of review sites and players themselves stating they are experiencing lag with the mouse.

I have the G602, there is no lag

You are another instance, but as I said before review sites and players alike are complaining about lag issues.

Maybe you guys have never had a mouse with zero accel, zero lag, zero correction(such as angle snapping), and no smoothing. Maybe you have and it just doesn't make a difference to you.

W/e makes you comfortable is what to go with.

Get out of here dude. For every "mouse lag" review, I could probably give you 15-20 "works perfectly" reviews. EITHER WAY, you are placing your faith in faceless online commenters. As someone who ACTUALLY owns the thing, and is very capable of perceiving input lag, I can say those reviews are either bogus, or are an exception to the rule.
---
Steam ID - BarneyRound
#34ClouddxPosted 8/19/2014 11:23:17 PM
Well, I've done my best to adjust my settings to be as precise as possible with zero acceleration, zero correction, no smoothing.

I've never noticed any issues on my setup.

So there could be other factors with other peoples setups

True.
---
#35ClouddxPosted 8/19/2014 11:24:22 PM(edited)
wdfoster posted...
Get out of here dude. For every "mouse lag" review, I could probably give you 15-20 "works perfectly" reviews. EITHER WAY, you are placing your faith in faceless online commenters. As someone who ACTUALLY owns the thing, and is very capable of perceiving input lag, I can say those reviews are either bogus, or are an exception to the rule.

Hostile much?

NO YOU GET YOU OF HERE!!11111111
---
#36wdfosterPosted 8/19/2014 11:28:45 PM
Its an expression. You thought I was telling you to actually get out of here? Like I'm tossing you out of a bar?
---
Steam ID - BarneyRound
#37ClouddxPosted 8/19/2014 11:30:09 PM(edited)
wdfoster posted...
Its an expression. You thought I was telling you to actually get out of here? Like I'm tossing you out of a bar?

Yes lol =P

Kinda hard to tell over the internet, if you're being literal or not.
---
#38wdfosterPosted 8/19/2014 11:31:11 PM
WELL GET OUTTA HERE YA BUM!!
---
Steam ID - BarneyRound
#39ILBCNUINHELL(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 11:34:18 PM
Well I'm getting in here!

SO HARD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!
#40KamenRiderBladePosted 8/19/2014 11:35:03 PM
Please don't forget to use your <sarcasm></sarcasm> or <joking></joking> tabs when posting
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'