This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Asus PG278Q gonna be hard to get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Asus PG278Q gonna be hard to get?

User Info: ElChosenHombre

ElChosenHombre
2 years ago#1
Never bought a serious monitor for gaming, let alone one at launch but I am hoping to purchase a PG278Q when it releases. Is there a specific date? I've heard the 26th a few places but no idea if thats true.

Do monitor launches usually sell out right away? Is it going to be difficult to buy? I know the price is on the high side which may make less people buy?, but I've been saving for months now set on this particular monitor.

ElChosenHombre
2 years ago#2
Is it possible this monitor will be for sale locally at stores too or just online?

ElChosenHombre
2 years ago#3
Bump

User Info: Shub

Shub
2 years ago#4
Your guess is as good as mine, but if I had to guess, I would say it's unlikely that most brick-and-mortar stores will stock it (except the likes of Micro Center that are specialized computer stores) because it's a high-priced, small-audience, enthusiast item that won't move a lot of volume, given that it's an enthusiast item. I don't expect it'll be hard to get online, though.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

ElChosenHombre
2 years ago#5
Thank you

User Info: GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus
2 years ago#6
Is that a TN panel?

User Info: KingKobo

KingKobo
2 years ago#7
GalaxyNexus posted...
Is that a TN panel?

Yes.

User Info: Shub

Shub
2 years ago#8
It's a TN panel but Asus claims it's a very high quality TN panel.
In any case there aren't many 27" 2560x1440 120 Hz G-Sync monitors out there.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus
2 years ago#9
Hmmm...I would still rather wait for an IPS panel though.

ElChosenHombre
2 years ago#10
I just wanna know when it's going to release and where. If it's potentially so soon, I don't understand why they won't say.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Asus PG278Q gonna be hard to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived