This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Stanley Parable a fun to play?

#31ghstbstr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 1:01:53 PM
pothocket posted...
ghstbstr posted...
pothocket posted...
ghstbstr posted...

Is it fun to play like Portal 2 or is it more like the first Portal?

This doesn't make any sense.

Well, the first Portal was good but it was just puzzle room after puzzle room after puzzle room and that's it, and Portal 2 was much better since it had more than just puzzle rooms it also had a story that was told through the entire game not just at the end.
---

Portal 1 had a story through the entire game too...

If you call that a story, it wasn't much of one atleast not compared to Portal 2.
---
---
Dell XPS 8300(X8300-7008NBK), Intel i7-2600K 3.4GHz, Intel H67 Mobo, Sapphire R9 270X 4GB, Rosewill 550W PSU, 8GB 1333mhz RAM, 2TB HDD, Win7 64bit Home Premium.
#32Worknofun370Posted 8/18/2014 1:04:12 PM
ghstbstr posted...
If you call that a story, it wasn't much of one atleast not compared to Portal 2.

I certainly call it a story. Not as detailed or long as Portal 2... but a story none the less.
---
hasa diga eebowai
#33pothocketPosted 8/18/2014 1:09:55 PM
ghstbstr posted...
pothocket posted...
ghstbstr posted...
pothocket posted...
ghstbstr posted...

Is it fun to play like Portal 2 or is it more like the first Portal?

This doesn't make any sense.

Well, the first Portal was good but it was just puzzle room after puzzle room after puzzle room and that's it, and Portal 2 was much better since it had more than just puzzle rooms it also had a story that was told through the entire game not just at the end.
---

Portal 1 had a story through the entire game too...

---

Well you actually had to think about it. It wasn't spoon fed to you. You're supposed to be thinking whether that voice is a recording or an AI. Stuff like: Why are those observation chambers all empty yet the cameras still following me? Some of those warning symbols can't be real, right? Turrets? So she's promising cake but hinting at death...hmmm....

If you played through Portal without putting any thought into what was going on around you, I don't know what to tell you. Sorry you missed out on the story?
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif