This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ARGHRERHHHH, why

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ARGHRERHHHH, why

User Info: el_Dubble

el_Dubble
2 years ago#1
a 10gb patch for wolfenstein? what is this nonsense!?

now I have to wait until after work tomorrow to play it.

why such a massive patch? was it shipped with a whole chunk of data missing or something?

User Info: DC07301981

DC07301981
2 years ago#2
Yeah, I hate it when games update with files that big. My internet connection is slow too, so sometimes I have to wait a day to play the game as well.

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#3
That sounds like the day 1 patch to me. Xbox One was 7.5gb, PS4 was 5gb, and PC was 10gb.

So enjoy the extra downloading! I hope you don't have terrible internet or a cap.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Psythik

Psythik
2 years ago#4
This is why I'm just going to wait about a year for all the patches to come out then download a repack.
4670K OC | 2GB PNY GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Gigabyte Z87MX | EVGA 600w | BitFenix Phenom M | Win8.1 Pro
http://imgur.com/KaTyP5o.jpg

User Info: DC07301981

DC07301981
2 years ago#5
That's pretty much the new standard for gaming for a lot of games now, huge day one patches that take hours to download for some people.

User Info: el_Dubble

el_Dubble
2 years ago#6
SpazH3d posted...
That sounds like the day 1 patch to me. Xbox One was 7.5gb, PS4 was 5gb, and PC was 10gb.

So enjoy the extra downloading! I hope you don't have terrible internet or a cap.
Australian so yeah, terrible internet. overnight download.

10gb's is a whole games worth of data, what was in the patch?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ARGHRERHHHH, why

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived