This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only Problem With PC Gaming

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Only Problem With PC Gaming
10 months ago#41
KillerTruffle posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Dirk85UK posted...
jake-sf posted...
There are ways to make keyboard & mouse comfortable on a couch.

Please do share the secret?

Indeed, share.

Did you guys just totally ignore my post or what? :P

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/_base_v1/products/xbox-360-wireless-controller-for-windows/gm_xboxcw_liquidblk_large.jpg

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/120/1204282/2413091-6827985732-Nerdy.jpg

That's not just one, but *two* ways to sit back comfortably on the couch and play PC games on your TV.

Your not Jake-sf......

Also, neither works terribly well for a couch.

Presently my couch cushions are coarse enough that my mouse glides on them nicely and flat enough to work normally but that couch is getting pretty old and I want to replace it. So having more options would be good.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
10 months ago#42
How does neither work terribly well for a couch? Hell, if a gamepad doesn't work well for a couch, what *would*? Cuz that's what all the console players seem to prefer... and I've never had any issues with it on consoles or PC.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
10 months ago#43
KillerTruffle posted...
How does neither work terribly well for a couch? Hell, if a gamepad doesn't work well for a couch, what *would*? Cuz that's what all the console players seem to prefer... and I've never had any issues with it on consoles or PC.

Actually number 2 is pretty good. Too high for my wrist but still pretty good.
Right now I just keep my keyboard in my lap.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
10 months ago#44
isn't that what Steam's Big Picture is for?
---
OBJECTION! This topic clearly sucks!
PSN, GT, Nintendo Network and Steam ID: Joseponypants
10 months ago#45
Joseponypants posted...
isn't that what Steam's Big Picture is for?

Yes... yes it is.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
10 months ago#46
GoIrish80 posted...
You didn't see what the room looked like before the carpet was there, and you don't know where I live.

Trust me, the carpet is fine how it is.

Just saying. I bought a older house and the people before me didn't use any carpet padding, so I had to spend a whole week refinishing my bedroom floor. I still have to do the ENTIRE living room too, it's a damn nightmare.
---
Scientifically proven.
10 months ago#47
TimePharaoh posted...
k
10 months ago#48
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/120/1204282/2413091-6827985732-Nerdy.jpg
Someone photoshop this to have a urine bag attachment.
---
10 months ago#49
I use a PS3 case for my mouse pad on my arm rest, and put my keyboard on my lap. Can play for hours comfortably like this.
10 months ago#50
Small gaming PCs are becoming a trend and with ITX boards becoming more powerful and graphics cards more power efficient, you can build a nice little gaming system that fits in your entertainment center.

It will be interesting when the Steam Controller comes onto the market. The people who have tried it mostly say it is a very nice middle ground between controller and mouse and keyboard controls. So then all but the most demanding RTS games would play well without a mouse and keyboard.
---
And then Nick Fury meets Mace Windu and they're both like "Mother ******!!!" - Kicksave
http://i.imgur.com/uhbQ6vu.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Only Problem With PC Gaming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived