This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is my PC better than yours?

#51Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/19/2014 6:51:48 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
You think so? what your 3dmark firestrike score at highest setting "without OC-ing it"

Without OCing? What's the point of running 3DMark at stock.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#52Killah PriestPosted 8/19/2014 6:56:14 AM
Nope.

not spec wise and not "because its mine and not yours wise"

basically if you list any build my answer is... if I wanted it thats what I'd be using right now.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#53BeerOnTapPosted 8/19/2014 6:58:04 AM
Loshadt posted...
foxyReyoko posted...
Also why would you mark this thread for trolling? Do you have a stick up your ass or something? Don't forget to mark this post too

He probably marked it for trolling due to it being trolling, or rather because there's no "baiting" option yet.

Did he have something on there before the edit took place that was trolling? Because if not, I don't see it.
#54Xtreme-VoidPosted 8/19/2014 7:23:21 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
You think so? what your 3dmark firestrike score at highest setting "without OC-ing it"

The point is to compare it to mine, I don't overclock my rigs
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, PS VITA, PSP
i7 4790 | MSI GTX 780 Ti TF OC | 12 GB RAM | 3 TB HDD | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021
#55Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/19/2014 7:32:43 AM(edited)
Xtreme-Void posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

Doesn't matter what you choose to do, overclocking is all fair when comparing scores.

Also, your score will naturally be higher due to you having an i7 vs his i5, you'll score around 40% more in the CPU benchmark of the test, of course when it comes to actual games and most applications it wouldn't matter but in 3DMark, i7s help a lot.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#56Rud3BwoyPosted 8/19/2014 7:42:09 AM
nope imac 27 maxed out try again sir
#57Xtreme-VoidPosted 8/19/2014 7:44:46 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

Doesn't matter what you choose to do, overclocking is all fair when comparing scores.

Also, your score will naturally be higher due to you having an i7 vs his i5, you'll score around 40% more in the CPU benchmark of the test, of course when it comes to actual games and most applications it wouldn't matter but in 3DMark, i7s help a lot.

Okay if you think OC-ed benchmark compared to without OC-ed benchmark fair, nice thinking.
I was asking TC but if you really want to show your 3dmark score just show it, feel free.
---
i7 4790 | MSI GTX 780 Ti TF OC | 12 GB RAM | 3 TB HDD | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021
#58Xtreme-VoidPosted 8/19/2014 7:46:23 AM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
nope imac 27 maxed out try again sir

Is apple really that good, I was curious with your godly rigs performance, please post your 3dmark firestrike score.
---
#59Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/19/2014 8:25:20 AM(edited)
Xtreme-Void posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

Okay if you think OC-ed benchmark compared to without OC-ed benchmark fair, nice thinking.
I was asking TC but if you really want to show your 3dmark score just show it, feel free.

It is fair, because it's your choice to run it without an OC.

Here is an old one of mine for Firestrike, only one I can find with 1x gpu

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2383585

now post yours for Firestrike
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#60Xtreme-VoidPosted 8/19/2014 8:54:04 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It is fair, because it's your choice to run it without an OC.

Here is an old one of mine for Firestrike, only one I can find with 1x gpu

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2383585

now post yours for Firestrike

how about you post your un-OCed one

First you post old result, which can easily get and not yours
Second you are so high on OC-ing that rigs if it really is yours, check the clockspeed of the CPU and GPU

Post the newest result or it don't happened

Mine, fair and square pure base power not even OC-ed a single bit.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/3833893
---