This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is my PC better than yours?

#61MarceloSampaioPosted 8/19/2014 8:55:46 AM
No, your PC is complete garbage.

Its worth less than what the cat buries.
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png
#62foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 9:01:25 AM
Killah Priest posted...
Nope.

not spec wise and not "because its mine and not yours wise"

basically if you list any build my answer is... if I wanted it thats what I'd be using right now.

Hey look every1..... Money is NO issue for this guy. Hopefully you made that clear on the internet.

BeerOnTap posted...
Loshadt posted...
foxyReyoko posted...
Also why would you mark this thread for trolling? Do you have a stick up your ass or something? Don't forget to mark this post too

He probably marked it for trolling due to it being trolling, or rather because there's no "baiting" option yet.

Did he have something on there before the edit took place that was trolling? Because if not, I don't see it.

I'm not trolling at all... but I'm sure I've been marked at least 20 times by crybabies who used to be the boys who tattletales on other students back in highschool. I don't care

datopgamer posted...
Yours isn't bad but nothing worth bragging about. You will have no problems gaming though. If you wanted a PC to brag about you would have to drop a bit more for a better cooler, maybe a custom loop, as well as an i7. Also get a 780ti or better.

That's the thing... I don't understand why people say that I'm bragging. There's nothing to brag about like you said. It seems like I have a pretty average PC (even though I spet around $1000.... and I'm supposedly supposed to build a super computer for $400 or less, f***ing lol)

Also... I could have gotten the i7 but when I asked about what parts to build on my PC almost everyone here told me to go with i5 because it's better for gaming. Now everyone is saying the opposite.... WTF?

So is the i7 much better than i5?? I can still do a change and I will if it matters that much
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN [TBA]
FINAL FANTASY XVersus [TBA]
#63CaptainKatsuraPosted 8/19/2014 9:02:46 AM
Yeah,your PC is much better than mine,but does your PC live in friggin' Hawaii?Because mine does.
---
Herp-a derp
#64Xtreme-VoidPosted 8/19/2014 9:09:09 AM
@TC yours is good definitely one of the top of the line gaming rigs

The i7 is better for gaming than i5 but some people here called the performance difference is not that big considering the price difference.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, PS VITA, PSP
i7 4790 | MSI GTX 780 Ti TF OC | 12 GB RAM | 3 TB HDD | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021
#65Killah PriestPosted 8/19/2014 9:49:25 AM
Hey look every1..... Money is NO issue for this guy. Hopefully you made that clear on the internet.

I didn't say money was no issue, if that was what you got from that I guess it is what it is.

you asked a question and I answered, based on this response you were looking for someone to take the bait ready to respond accordingly.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#66DredjPosted 8/19/2014 9:57:23 AM
I almost voted no despite every component being better than mine because you sullied your build with an ATi card.
#67foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 11:09:09 AM
Dredj posted...
I almost voted no despite every component being better than mine because you sullied your build with an ATi card.

Why do people hate ATI cards so much?

For the price to performance ratio it seems like a much better deal. The 780Ti only outperforms it by a margin and it's like $100-200 more. I keep reading about ATI having crappy drivers but didn't it get better?

This is my first build so I just hope the 290X was the right choice... that specific card got great reviews so I went with it. It seemed like the next best thing besides a 780Ti... and much better than the 780
---
#68foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 11:10:09 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...

The i7 is better for gaming than i5 but some people here called the performance difference is not that big considering the price difference.

Great.....I was so down to spend an extra $50-100 to get the latest i7... I thought i5's were better for gaming. Damn
---
#69SinisterSlayPosted 8/19/2014 11:15:25 AM
foxyReyoko posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

Great.....I was so down to spend an extra $50-100 to get the latest i7... I thought i5's were better for gaming. Damn

At present, few games fully utilize 8 cores. DX9 mostly only uses a single core for draw calls and supplements out to 2 extra cores for other processing.
I think DX10 and 11 can use more than 1 core for draw calls.
The engine can also multi core better by doing other calculations like shadows, network connections, etc.
An i7 is slightly better for gaming, a lot better for things like compiling movies.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#70Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/19/2014 1:12:38 PM(edited)
Xtreme-Void posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It is fair, because it's your choice to run it without an OC.

Here is an old one of mine for Firestrike, only one I can find with 1x gpu

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2383585

now post yours for Firestrike

how about you post your un-OCed one

First you post old result, which can easily get and not yours
Second you are so high on OC-ing that rigs if it really is yours, check the clockspeed of the CPU and GPU

Post the newest result or it don't happened

Mine, fair and square pure base power not even OC-ed a single bit.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/3833893

Your rig has some issues with it, those are low

Hell, here is one of mine with a Titan and is still stomps your 780 ti

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1038453

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1678622

Here is another with both 780 ti's , you can check the user name on the page, xeeh bitz and everyone that been on here knows my 3D marks are legit.

Don't be hating cause you have no ideal how to OC

Edit: I read your spec sheet and I see you have 1 4GB module and a 8GB module. What the hell, you need/should run dual channel ram in pairs of identical ram(Timings, etc and I'm fairly certain those two are not the same). Right now it's running in single channel, no wonder your performance is piss poor for what you have
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant