This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any recommendations for an ergonomic gaming mouse?

#11wdfosterPosted 8/19/2014 12:24:19 AM
I have the G602. Its very comfortable, but has 2500 dpi for you. The Corsair Vengeance M95 would have been my next choice.
---
Steam ID - BarneyRound
#12stalker_san(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 1:10:33 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll check out the Naos 8200, even though it's quite expensive.
#13Giblet_EnjoyerPosted 8/19/2014 4:17:05 AM
If you have medium-to-small hands, look into the CM Storm Spawn (or the cheaper Xornet)

Great sensor on the Spawn and it's pretty cheap and ergonomic
---
"one simply doesn't play a naughty dog game." - ServantOfErieos
Pccouchcoop.com http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
#14aak57Posted 8/19/2014 4:22:11 AM
With mice, "ergonomic" refers to mice like that G600 you don't like. You need to tell us more, like what kind of grip you use (palm, claw, fingertip) as well as why the mouse isn't comfortable. Have there ever been any mice you've liked, or at least liked more?
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#15LtMessiahDM504Posted 8/19/2014 5:16:00 AM
stalker_san posted...
Right now, I'm using a Logitech G600, but it's not that comfortable to use for several hours. I won't miss all those extra keys, but I prefer to have a high DPI setting. Is there any mouse out there that would fit my need for good ergonomics and high sensitivity?

Please no Razer, their products are crap.

I had a Naga break (double left click issue) and I messed around with several mice for over 2 months until I settled on another Naga. I am not recommending Razer to you. What I am saying is there are several key factors when buying a mouse. I don't play MMOs and I hardly bind my side panel buttons for games. But the naga is perfect for my hand size for claw grip. It's also light so I can pick it up and move it with ease. Another key thing is despite not having the grippy rubber like the G600 does on the right side, my finger grips it so much easier. Ask yourself what do you need, then order 2-3 and play around for 2 weeks with each. It's the only way.

I will second the Naos for pure comfort but the 5000 had a few issues that bothered me, one of which is the scroll wheel. When brushing my finger from either left or right click to it, if it dragged the side of the scroll wheel, I could feel the rubber coating peeling up. Over time I felt this could cause problems. There were a few other issues as well but I forget.

The Spawn is an incredible claw grip mouse. Great clicks, perfect small design, extremely grippy. Love that mouse. The deathadder is just a tad to large front to back for me to get really comfortable with. Really would like to try the G502 but I hear negative things about the mouse feet.
#16riznich48Posted 8/19/2014 3:22:11 PM
g502 is very comfortable and perfect sensor at every dpi setting.. most sensors are going to have issues over 2k dpi but the g502 can go up to 12,000 dpi with no issues (though idk why you would want THAT high)