This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MSI offered to give me a different graphics card for my 560ti

#21Ryamus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 5:51:41 PM
Thank you guys for the help. Funny how a little talking can turn $52 dollars into a better card
#22ElDudorinoPosted 8/19/2014 5:59:45 PM
That's awesome, man. Did you just e-mail them and say that isn't acceptable and they offered you the upgrade in response, or did they offer it on their own after realizing that their original offer was crap?

560Ti -> 660Ti is a sweet upgrade to get for a defective card.
#23ShubPosted 8/19/2014 6:03:33 PM
A 650 Ti Boost would be an acceptable replacement, but a regular 650 Ti isn't. I guess you got that sorted out, though, a 660 Ti is definitely a good deal.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#24ghstbstrPosted 8/19/2014 6:06:14 PM
Dang man lucky you.
http://www.hwcompare.com/13163/geforce-gtx-560-ti-vs-geforce-gtx-660-ti/
---
---
Aliens(1986) movie...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
#25Ryamus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 10:40:04 PM
ElDudorino posted...
That's awesome, man. Did you just e-mail them and say that isn't acceptable and they offered you the upgrade in response, or did they offer it on their own after realizing that their original offer was crap?

Yeah I told her I knew it wasn't her fault, but I was unhappy at how MSI was handling the situation and that if getting a card as good as my 560ti wasn't in her power then I'd like to speak to a supervisor.
#26JockoPosted 8/20/2014 4:04:54 PM
Ryamus posted...
ElDudorino posted...

Yeah I told her I knew it wasn't her fault, but I was unhappy at how MSI was handling the situation and that if getting a card as good as my 560ti wasn't in her power then I'd like to speak to a supervisor.

Nice. That's a great upgrade. Well done good sir!
---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.