This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best fabric for a computer chair?

#11Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 4:03:01 PM
Sora_Anbu posted...
Human skin. Particularly baby. Never felt better.

You scare me....... A lot. LoL
#12foodeater4Posted 8/19/2014 4:06:51 PM
Ive head leather chairs and cloth ones. Both can get hot sometimes. Basically if your fat ass is on a chair for many hours in a row you can get hot. Bad part about cloth is can soak in the sweat and get kinda yucky but you could put a towel down and febreeze that poop later on too.

OVerall, buying a quality chair is the most important, doesn't matter what its made of really.
#13KillerTrufflePosted 8/19/2014 4:08:27 PM
foodeater4 posted...
Ive head leather chairs and cloth ones. Both can get hot sometimes. Basically if your fat ass is on a chair for many hours in a row you can get hot. Bad part about cloth is can soak in the sweat and get kinda yucky but you could put a towel down and febreeze that poop later on too.

OVerall, buying a quality chair is the most important, doesn't matter what its made of really.

Everything you just said tells me you've never tried a mesh chair, because that is the answer to the "hot and sweaty" complaints you just talked about. Mesh chairs allow full air circulation. No heat, no sweat.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#14Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 4:19:05 PM
Thanks for all the info guys! Jeez chairs can cost a lot but I guess you get what you pay for.
#15LordSeiferPosted 8/19/2014 4:20:56 PM
you dont get what you dont pay for, but you dont necessarily get what you do pay for with chairs either.

my pleather chair is cracking and peeling badly, isnt very old. argh.
---
^ this
#16thatfool12GsPosted 8/19/2014 5:29:16 PM
Mink or chinchilla
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
#17UltrachaoPosted 8/20/2014 1:03:54 PM
A live horse.
---
Protoss is clearly the new alliance race for WoW.
MY LIFE FOR AIURnforge -Ridleysbiggestfan