This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game would you rather own on PC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What game would you rather own on PC
9 months ago#41
76 players at the time of this post who have really awful taste in videogames.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
9 months ago#42
KI is the only one I'd buy even if it were already out on PC, and only for nostalgia of the original. The rest don't even register on my radar.
9 months ago#43
TBH, not a single one of those games interests me in the slightest.
I'd gladly take any of Nintendo's exclusives, though.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
9 months ago#44
ArkonBlade posted...
If there is a Disgaea 5 (and there most likely will be) I'll take that.

heeeee1eeeee posted...
Monster Hunter PLEASE!

these
---
Merlin SM8| i7-4770k| Asus MaximusViFormula| AsusDC2 780 SLI| 32GB Kingston HyperX Beast| Seagate 3TB HDD| 250GB Samsung Evo| Swiftech 480x2 rads, Acrylic Loop|
9 months ago#45
SinisterSlay posted...
Final Fantasy series

Am I seriously the first to say that?

Almost all of them can be played in emulator already and in higher res and framerate than console. I think only ff13 and dissidia are missing. If you still have the discs give them a try. Pcxs2 was fixed recently and now it doesnt need a monster rig to run anymore (ffx-2 runs at 160 fps on my amd fx-4300).

Anyways, i vote Disgaea and Fire emblem. I always thought grid based games would work best with mouse. Plus it would be very easy to make a mod to rebalance the worthless classes.
9 months ago#46
Some halo probably, kbm would great to play halo. If bloodborne came to PC I'd playing it with my dualshock 4 anyway.
---
Fragrance of Dark Coffee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
9 months ago#47
Wygun posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Final Fantasy series

Am I seriously the first to say that?

Almost all of them can be played in emulator already and in higher res and framerate than console. I think only ff13 and dissidia are missing. If you still have the discs give them a try. Pcxs2 was fixed recently and now it doesnt need a monster rig to run anymore (ffx-2 runs at 160 fps on my amd fx-4300).

Anyways, i vote Disgaea and Fire emblem. I always thought grid based games would work best with mouse. Plus it would be very easy to make a mod to rebalance the worthless classes.

Thanks for the heads up on the update, I'll check it out.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
9 months ago#48
dragons dogma, way of the samurai series
---
i7 2600k @ 5ghz/ GTX 780 SLi /Asrock z77 Extreme4 /16gb DDR3-1600 / 240gb ssd /4tb hdd/BenQ XL2420T 24in 120hz /NZXT Phantom Case/ Noctua Nh d14/ Consoles
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What game would you rather own on PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived