This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game would you rather own on PC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What game would you rather own on PC
11 months ago#41
76 players at the time of this post who have really awful taste in videogames.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
11 months ago#42
KI is the only one I'd buy even if it were already out on PC, and only for nostalgia of the original. The rest don't even register on my radar.
11 months ago#43
TBH, not a single one of those games interests me in the slightest.
I'd gladly take any of Nintendo's exclusives, though.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
11 months ago#44
ArkonBlade posted...
If there is a Disgaea 5 (and there most likely will be) I'll take that.

heeeee1eeeee posted...
Monster Hunter PLEASE!

these
---
Merlin SM8| i7-4770k| Asus MaximusViFormula| AsusDC2 780 SLI| 32GB Kingston HyperX Beast| Seagate 3TB HDD| 250GB Samsung Evo| Swiftech 480x2 rads, Acrylic Loop|
11 months ago#45
SinisterSlay posted...
Final Fantasy series

Am I seriously the first to say that?

Almost all of them can be played in emulator already and in higher res and framerate than console. I think only ff13 and dissidia are missing. If you still have the discs give them a try. Pcxs2 was fixed recently and now it doesnt need a monster rig to run anymore (ffx-2 runs at 160 fps on my amd fx-4300).

Anyways, i vote Disgaea and Fire emblem. I always thought grid based games would work best with mouse. Plus it would be very easy to make a mod to rebalance the worthless classes.
11 months ago#46
Some halo probably, kbm would great to play halo. If bloodborne came to PC I'd playing it with my dualshock 4 anyway.
---
Fragrance of Dark Coffee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
11 months ago#47
Wygun posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Final Fantasy series

Am I seriously the first to say that?

Almost all of them can be played in emulator already and in higher res and framerate than console. I think only ff13 and dissidia are missing. If you still have the discs give them a try. Pcxs2 was fixed recently and now it doesnt need a monster rig to run anymore (ffx-2 runs at 160 fps on my amd fx-4300).

Anyways, i vote Disgaea and Fire emblem. I always thought grid based games would work best with mouse. Plus it would be very easy to make a mod to rebalance the worthless classes.

Thanks for the heads up on the update, I'll check it out.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
11 months ago#48
dragons dogma, way of the samurai series
---
i7 2600k @ 5ghz/ GTX 780 SLi /Asrock z77 Extreme4 /16gb DDR3-1600 / 240gb ssd /4tb hdd/BenQ XL2420T 24in 120hz /NZXT Phantom Case/ Noctua Nh d14/ Consoles
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What game would you rather own on PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived