This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Diablo III PC vs Console Thoughts

#41Worknofun370Posted 8/20/2014 9:38:25 AM
SampsonM posted...
Well, in that sense then, Diablo III was an absolutely perfect game at launch.

No... no it doesn't. That's a pretty illogical conclusion to what was said.
---
hasa diga eebowai
#42SampsonM(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 9:40:09 AM
Worknofun370 posted...
SampsonM posted...
Well, in that sense then, Diablo III was an absolutely perfect game at launch.

No... no it doesn't. That's a pretty illogical conclusion to what was said.

Single or co-op, Normal->Hell difficulty was fine. The game only broke down once you got to Infernal mode.

Likewise, WC3 was fine in single player campaign. But that's not where most people spent their time in the game.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#43djprofessork1Posted 8/20/2014 9:43:23 AM(edited)
You must be mentally insane to think a controller is better for a game like diablo lmfao. Its sooo slow, i guarantee i can clear rifts like 5x faster with k+m vs controller.
#44Jedi454Posted 8/20/2014 9:48:09 AM
Lol I own Diablo 3 on PC and 360, they were fun for a while, but they aren't hardcore ARPGs like Path of Exile or Diablo 2 LOD.
#45Worknofun370Posted 8/20/2014 9:48:37 AM
SampsonM posted...
Single or co-op, Normal->Hell difficulty was fine. The game only broke down once you got to Infernal mode.

Except for, you know, the entire not being able to login thing at launch.

None the less, saying a game isn't "unplayable" because I didn't play much of the portion you claim had issues, doesn't in-turn mean I'm calling the game Perfect either, like you apparently assumed.
---
hasa diga eebowai
#46Worknofun370Posted 8/20/2014 9:48:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47foodeater4Posted 8/20/2014 9:57:05 AM
That's pretty bad that the new consoles can't even max Diablo 3.
#48foodeater4Posted 8/20/2014 10:05:42 AM
LOL I don't get why some people say you cant aim with a controller. If you play any of the ranged classes in D3, its plenty easy to aim most of your attacks. Like shooting arrows and such. The main thing that is different is placing down certain spells in an area, like the hydra, in PC you could where your mouse cursor is, in the console version obviously that doesn't happen, but the spell is still good.
#49AsucaHayashiPosted 8/20/2014 10:29:18 AM
foodeater4 posted...
LOL I don't get why some people say you cant aim with a controller. If you play any of the ranged classes in D3, its plenty easy to aim most of your attacks. Like shooting arrows and such. The main thing that is different is placing down certain spells in an area, like the hydra, in PC you could where your mouse cursor is, in the console version obviously that doesn't happen, but the spell is still good.

again D3 is incredibly simplifed(and it's kinda obvious why now).

but try to play a game like marvel heroes where literally half a character's spells are targeted single unit and/or AOE spells and controller for that will be the equivalent of using a wiimote for fighting games... ie. pointless.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
#50yarsPosted 8/20/2014 10:34:05 AM
Blizzard remains one of the greatest developers in the world, up there with Nintendo EAD and Naughty Dog.

blizzard stopped being one of the greatest developers shortly after wow came out, they made all the money in the world, and they didn't have to try anymore.
---
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.