This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Virtual Waifu technology creeps ever forward.

#11LOLIAmAnAltPosted 8/20/2014 11:31:01 AM
But, why would there be a wang controller...shouldn't it be a idk hole instead?
---
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
#12Bane766Posted 8/20/2014 11:34:24 AM
LOLIAmAnAlt posted...

It's either for the gays or for us girls. Otherwise I dunno. Maybe you use that as simulation for sex in the original japanese game?
---
MSI GT60 15.6" : I7-3630QM, GTX680M/4GB GDDR5, 12GBDDRIII, 750GB/HD
Douleur Peur Mort
#13aak57Posted 8/20/2014 11:35:28 AM
LOLIAmAnAlt posted...

Wang controller as in one for your wang. It's basically a fleshlight.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#14SinisterSlayPosted 8/20/2014 11:35:52 AM
Bane766 posted...
LOLIAmAnAlt posted...

It's either for the gays or for us girls. Otherwise I dunno. Maybe you use that as simulation for sex in the original japanese game?

The wang controller is a hollow wang shaped tube that you stick your wang into to control the game.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#15LOLIAmAnAltPosted 8/20/2014 11:36:17 AM
Bane766 posted...
LOLIAmAnAlt posted...

Oh I figured that, but when 'waifu' is mentioned, I don't normally associate with those things!
---
#16Bane766Posted 8/20/2014 11:45:32 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Bane766 posted...
LOLIAmAnAlt posted...

The wang controller is a hollow wang shaped tube that you stick your wang into to control the game.

lol. OMG! Wow. Just...wow. I'm kinda at a loss here.

I guess something like that wouldn't work for us girls. Unless you put the wang thing inside you and did it that way, I suppose.
---
MSI GT60 15.6" : I7-3630QM, GTX680M/4GB GDDR5, 12GBDDRIII, 750GB/HD
Douleur Peur Mort
#17SinisterSlayPosted 8/20/2014 11:48:25 AM
Bane766 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Bane766 posted...
LOLIAmAnAlt posted...

lol. OMG! Wow. Just...wow. I'm kinda at a loss here.

I guess something like that wouldn't work for us girls. Unless you put the wang thing inside you and did it that way, I suppose.

Only works in japan anyways. Too small for anywhere else.

Now I guess for girls it could be a bit smaller, not hollow. Maybe a cushion so you could sit on it or I guess with rift, gamepad and wang controller you could lay in your bed if your computer is close by.
I am not certain what you could do to control it though, do women have that much control of the muscles in that region?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#18-5xad0w-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 11:52:33 AM
I'm probably gonna try it out tonight or tomorrow. (i have a DK1 as well as a TriDef license)

I'm curious how much depth their is as it's kind of hit or miss with games that are retrofitted.

Skyrim for example really pops out when set up right (summoning the zombie dragon point blank actually made me lean back as he turned to look at me) while ArmaA III (a game i was excited to fly around in) is noticeably flat.

For science of course.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
#19SinisterSlayPosted 8/20/2014 11:53:42 AM
-5xad0w- posted...
I'm probably gonna try it out tonight or tomorrow. (i have a DK1 as well as a TriDef license)

I'm curious how much depth their is as it's kind of hit or miss with games that are retrofitted.

Skyrim for example really pops out when set up right (summoning the zombie dragon point blank actually made me lean back as he turned to look at me) while ArmaA III (a game i was excited to fly around in) is noticeably flat.

For science of course.

Did you use the third person body mod for skyrim?
I find it helps immersion even without rift.
---
#20-5xad0w-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 11:57:30 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
-5xad0w- posted...

For science of course.

Did you use the third person body mod for skyrim?
I find it helps immersion even without rift.

Nah. Never actually tried that one. (VR or otherwise)

Most the mods I use are either environment or NPC graphical improvements. (and unofficial patches and usability mods)

I never really did much in terms of mods that affect my character directly.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven