This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC gamers, do you also play on console?

#41xKynOxPosted 8/21/2014 6:13:57 PM
i still use my ps2,psp and a wii,
i had a ps3 for 2 years used it for about 10 hours in total, sold it and bought ram
#42LikeGoodMorningPosted 8/21/2014 6:31:27 PM
Yep playing Tales of Xilla 2 now and I also can admit the series is the most stale jrpg series I have ever played in my miserable life!
#43a687947Posted 8/21/2014 6:42:30 PM
PC, Xbox one, PS4, and 360. Used to have a ps3 as well but it's gone now :(
#44RavenoussdPosted 8/21/2014 6:43:09 PM
where is the "i do what i want" option? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-KZS1dDyw
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md9b73c697c
#45RavenoussdPosted 8/21/2014 6:44:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46MC RaZaRPosted 8/21/2014 6:45:16 PM
Yeah, I play on consoles and handhelds as well.
---
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
#47Garage_ManPosted 8/21/2014 7:07:30 PM
I'm growing more convinced every day that PC ONLY gamers just can't afford the whole experience. Gaming is NOT a cheap hobby.

Most of the people I see complain about consoles have lower end builds which tells me money is a concern. They just beat everything else into the ground just cause.
#48ClashtonnPosted 8/21/2014 7:25:15 PM
Garage_Man posted...
I'm growing more convinced every day that PC ONLY gamers just can't afford the whole experience. Gaming is NOT a cheap hobby.

Most of the people I see complain about consoles have lower end builds which tells me money is a concern. They just beat everything else into the ground just cause.

That's dumb.

Maybe they just don't have time for the ridiculous amount of good PC games as it is, so they don't need to buy a console to add games on top of that.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
#49XtremeWRATH360Posted 8/21/2014 7:41:10 PM
Garage_Man posted...

What experience do we need to afford?

This is my problem with people like you the whole "complete experience" or "missing out". How does one miss out on an experience that they didn't have any interest in to begin with?

Suddenly because i don't want an XB1 or PS4 i can't afford to experience these games i don't to play and now im missing out.

LOGIC!
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#50Garage_ManPosted 8/21/2014 7:41:55 PM
Clashtonn posted...
Garage_Man posted...

That's dumb.

Maybe they just don't have time for the ridiculous amount of good PC games as it is, so they don't need to buy a console to add games on top of that.

Really, a ridiculous amount? I have a PC you know....

I like having a wide selection of platforms and choosing the best of the best from each. If I wanna play a Vita game I can, then a month later I can move to the PC for the newest best thing, then over to the other consoles and so on and so forth.

PCs have a excellent selection of games, but there are excellent selections elsewhere too. Combine it all together and BAM.