This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game developer in bed with gaming journalist. PART 4

#341supermegabloxPosted 8/22/2014 12:21:10 AM
kblaze13 posted...
Tucker_BA posted...
vid_ICARUS posted...
Get a life. As in a virtual life. As in stop going nuts over tabloid bs and go play a videogame.

I have FF14 up. I can post while fishing. What game are you playing right now?

Shadowgate...loved the old one back on the NES and this new one I'm enjoying the crap out of.

holy s***, theres a sequel?
i loved shadowgate!
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#342kblaze13Posted 8/22/2014 12:25:36 AM
supermegablox posted...
kblaze13 posted...
Tucker_BA posted...
vid_ICARUS posted...
Get a life. As in a virtual life. As in stop going nuts over tabloid bs and go play a videogame.

Shadowgate...loved the old one back on the NES and this new one I'm enjoying the crap out of.

i loved shadowgate!

it's not a sequel.

It's a remake of the original, and it's actually VERY well done while staying true to things that people loved about the original, Yes it's a remake in the actual sense not a remaster, people tend to confuse the two.
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
#343supermegabloxPosted 8/22/2014 12:28:39 AM
kblaze13 posted...
supermegablox posted...
kblaze13 posted...
Tucker_BA posted...
vid_ICARUS posted...

i loved shadowgate!

it's not a sequel.

It's a remake of the original, and it's actually VERY well done while staying true to things that people loved about the original, Yes it's a remake in the actual sense not a remaster, people tend to confuse the two.

ooooh, what platforms is it on?
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#344kblaze13Posted 8/22/2014 12:41:03 AM
supermegablox posted...

PC, It's on steam at 10% off right now.

also would someone post the link of the wizardchan stuff I don't see it anywhere here.
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
#345DEMONPANDA212Posted 8/22/2014 12:44:22 AM
Rangue posted...
LordSeifer posted...
but why should I care?

spoilers: no reason, i do not.

Do you like video games? If so you should care about the integrity of video game reporting, and the nepotistic nature of game journalists.

If you do not like video games, then yah, no reason to care.

Lololol, like video game journalism suddenly means jack.

Every 10 gets criticised as bribed, every 3 gets slammed as a bad gamer lashing out, thus every single article online has to be taken with a massive pinch of salt and everyone knows it.

I wish this crap would just die, bored me to tears days ago and continues to get worse.

Zoe is a C-bomb, that's all that needed saying.

THAT's your TL:DR
---
Proud PSWii60, XB14U, 3DS, Vita and P.C owner. And I love them all :D
#346Rangue(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 12:44:42 AM
kblaze13 posted...
supermegablox posted...

PC, It's on steam at 10% off right now.

also would someone post the link of the wizardchan stuff I don't see it anywhere here.

Literally on the second post of the thread in my link dump, but here it is again:

http://imgur.com/a/4VOcx

Also, there is new info that someone may have committed suicide over the harassment. Completely unproven it was due to it, but it meshes with the timeline. However I did not include it in the info dump as there is no concrete proof.
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#347mjc0961Posted 8/22/2014 12:45:43 AM
Rangue posted...
LordSeifer posted...
but why should I care?

Do you like video games? If so you should care about the integrity of video game reporting, and the nepotistic nature of game journalists.

Video game reporting already had no integrity. This changes nothing, and nothing anyone does about this incident will change anything either.
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
#348SnowxNeverLeftPosted 8/22/2014 12:53:23 AM
Rangue posted...
LordSeifer posted...
but why should I care?

Keep telling yourself that. You only care because you get to gossip over a promiscuous woman, acting as if it's a moral victory for you.
#349Rangue(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 12:56:30 AM
SnowxNeverLeft posted...
Rangue posted...
LordSeifer posted...
but why should I care?

Keep telling yourself that. You only care because you get to gossip over a promiscuous woman, acting as if it's a moral victory for you.

Thank you for telling me what I care about.
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#350iscariahkriegPosted 8/22/2014 1:00:24 AM
Who cares who she's in bed with.
Get a life goddamit.