This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game developer in bed with gaming journalist. PART 4

#351KhelThuzadPosted 8/22/2014 2:02:00 AM
Tucker_BA posted...
KhelThuzad posted...
It is interesting to note that very few people care about that irreversible damage caused to Wizardchan and its followers.

I'm going to be honest, I hadn't heard of Wizardchan before this.

Me too. But guess what? I did bother looking around. Initially I thought they were some kind of fanboy group or whatever.

When you know about them, it makes that baseless article from Escapist, that 'prank' from Zoe and the constant bashing of their community even more sickening.
It's like raping the handicapped: They cannot defend themselves and are the prime targets for a** h**** like Zoe and her followers.
---
Trolling? Better get the facts right or get owned.
#352KhelThuzadPosted 8/22/2014 2:09:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#353Tucker_BAPosted 8/22/2014 2:15:32 AM
iscariahkrieg posted...
Who cares who she's in bed with.
Get a life goddamit.

Cool new account.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM
#354simonbelmont2Posted 8/22/2014 2:29:50 AM
HighOnPhazon posted...
Three topics just weren't enough!

This.

The TC has an unhealthy obsession with this issue that I don't even care about. These topics also seem more like Zoe bashing and less like a level headed critique of the industry at large.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#355True_ChoujiPosted 8/22/2014 2:33:22 AM
iscariahkrieg posted...
Get a life goddamit.

This is missing the entire point completely.
I dare say you are the most uninformed person to post here.
#356simonbelmont2Posted 8/22/2014 2:33:33 AM
KhelThuzad posted...
iscariahkrieg posted...
Get a life goddamit.

Another i**** who didn't even bother reading about the repercussions of this incident.

for the millionth time:

- a whole community of innocent people were bashed for months all thanks to an article. The author later apologized for not checking sources. But the harm has already been done.

- A game jam (by a group of girls) has been cancelled. Ridiculous articles from Kotaku et al explained how this project 'went to hell' instead of explaining HOW and WHY it was cancelled.

I don't think this issue was worth making so many topics about though. One level headed topic would've sufficed.

Also when you start calling people names it is difficult to take you seriously.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#357True_ChoujiPosted 8/22/2014 2:42:10 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
KhelThuzad posted...
iscariahkrieg posted...
Get a life goddamit.

Another i**** who didn't even bother reading about the repercussions of this incident.

for the millionth time:

- a whole community of innocent people were bashed for months all thanks to an article. The author later apologized for not checking sources. But the harm has already been done.

- A game jam (by a group of girls) has been cancelled. Ridiculous articles from Kotaku et al explained how this project 'went to hell' instead of explaining HOW and WHY it was cancelled.

I don't think this issue was worth making so many topics about though. One level headed topic would've sufficed.

Also when you start calling people names it is difficult to take you seriously.

I completely agree with KhelThuzad. The whole problem is that it is being kept quiet. As extreme as it may seem, this needs to be screamed.

And you find it difficult to take someone seriously when he starts calling people names, even though he is making a point? I hope im not calling you names now, but that is very dense.
#358SlashmanSGPosted 8/22/2014 2:49:06 AM
KhelThuzad posted...

Which author apologized?
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://i.imgur.com/Um0p3xx.gif http://i.imgur.com/MIbbUHB.gif
#359geekneck99Posted 8/22/2014 2:53:59 AM
True_Chouji posted...

And you find it difficult to take someone seriously when he starts calling people names, even though he is making a point?

Ahem...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/board_etiquette.html
---
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.
#360KhelThuzadPosted 8/22/2014 2:58:26 AM
I'm open to discussion. But I hate it when someone barge in with idiotic posts or troll attempts that have nothing to do with the debate.

One level headed thread would have been enough if everyone discusses calmly about the matter instead of going overboard leading to the thread being locked.
---
Trolling? Better get the facts right or get owned.