This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game developer in bed with gaming journalist. PART 4

#41geekneck99Posted 8/21/2014 5:09:37 PM
ein311 posted...
geekneck99 posted...
this is a sad situation no matter what the truth turns out to be.

Yea, it really does suck for everyone involved. And please don't take that comment as sympathy, because it isn't. ;P

Don't worry, I'm too cynical for that. =P

Though I suppose the wives and/or girlfriends involved do deserve some. This can't be easy for them.
---
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.
#42HighOnPhazonPosted 8/21/2014 5:11:22 PM
DaedalusEx posted...
What exactly is the endgame here?

Zoe Quinn's Hoo hoo
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#43Tucker_BAPosted 8/21/2014 5:11:54 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Tucker_BA posted...
DaedalusEx posted...

Get Kotaku to own up that they hired an incompetent writer with no journalistic ethics.

And what is the plan to accomplish that?

Continue making this a talking point, email Kotaku staff on the subject of how poorly they are handling this (in a professional tone, not meme garbage) and let this remain a reminder that some people would like decent journalists reporting on their hobby.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM
#44HighOnPhazonPosted 8/21/2014 5:13:40 PM
Tucker_BA posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
Tucker_BA posted...
DaedalusEx posted...

Get Kotaku to own up that they hired an incompetent writer with no journalistic ethics.

And what is the plan to accomplish that?

Continue making this a talking point, email Kotaku staff on the subject of how poorly they are handling this (in a professional tone, not meme garbage) and let this remain a reminder that some people would like decent journalists reporting on their hobby.

Somehow I peg the people at Kotaku to respond poorly to professional written e-mails.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#45KillerTrufflePosted 8/21/2014 5:17:46 PM
So... aside from emailing Kotaku staff, really, the "plan" boils down to keep b****ing about it on GFAQs. That's sure to accomplish a lot. Good luck with that.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#46geekneck99Posted 8/21/2014 6:23:35 PM(edited)
KillerTruffle posted...
So... aside from emailing Kotaku staff, really, the "plan" boils down to keep b****ing about it on GFAQs. That's sure to accomplish a lot. Good luck with that.

So you'd rather have them sign a petition? =P
---
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.
#47Tucker_BAPosted 8/21/2014 5:22:11 PM
KillerTruffle posted...

Thanks for the concern and for helping keep this topic alive.

:^)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM
#48KillerTrufflePosted 8/21/2014 5:32:32 PM
I do notice that some of the most vocal anti-Zoe debaters here become mysteriously quiet when asked what they hope to accomplish here. First time they just turn around and attack the questioner, trying to discredit them (me), and then later they just disappear and don't respond at all. For all the political anti-corruption they keep claiming, you'd think they might be able to respond with what they actually hope to accomplish. Seems to me that all they really have in mind to accomplish is just a lot of b****ing with no actual result.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#49Lemur_HPosted 8/21/2014 5:34:57 PM
Dammit. Hold on, KT. I'm thinking...

Gonna take awhile......
#50steveboblarryPosted 8/21/2014 5:35:10 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
I do notice that some of the most vocal anti-Zoe debaters here become mysteriously quiet when asked what they hope to accomplish here. First time they just turn around and attack the questioner, trying to discredit them (me), and then later they just disappear and don't respond at all. For all the political anti-corruption they keep claiming, you'd think they might be able to respond with what they actually hope to accomplish. Seems to me that all they really have in mind to accomplish is just a lot of b****ing with no actual result.

Didnt you say that you were going to stop posting, and wait till this blows over in a week
---
Windows 8 was a flop regardless of what the PCH clowns say.