This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pc games like the last of us

#11Game-XpertPosted 8/21/2014 6:24:40 PM
Maybe a stealth game? I tried to avoid combat as much as possible in TLOU and I was satisfied with the stealth part of the game.
---
3DS/PC/PS3
#12AltmadragonPosted 8/21/2014 6:57:52 PM
Garage_Man posted...

What shocked me is how much better the gameplay is than most modern shooters. I can't name one shooter other than that where you are FORCED to use stealth. About half my kills were from stealth. I've also never played a game where ammo was so scare and real like. I am convinced almost the whole game can be played using stealth.

Anyways TC there isn't anything....it's in a class of its own.

Ahh splinter cell, hey wait a min.....
---
Merlin SM8| i7-4770k| Asus MaximusViFormula| AsusDC2 780 SLI| 32GB Kingston HyperX Beast| Seagate 3TB HDD| 250GB Samsung Evo| Swiftech 480x2 rads, Acrylic Loop|
#13Garage_ManPosted 8/21/2014 7:05:17 PM
Altmadragon posted...
Garage_Man posted...

What shocked me is how much better the gameplay is than most modern shooters. I can't name one shooter other than that where you are FORCED to use stealth. About half my kills were from stealth. I've also never played a game where ammo was so scare and real like. I am convinced almost the whole game can be played using stealth.

Anyways TC there isn't anything....it's in a class of its own.

Ahh splinter cell, hey wait a min.....

Yea except that game is all about shooting and killing people. Not my cup of tea. I am sure there is more but like most games you just shoot the bad guy and feel nothing for it.
#14AltmadragonPosted 8/21/2014 7:10:18 PM
Yea cause splinter cell is like just cod no story just multiplayer/shooting people, no emotional cutscenes that makes you use up a box of Kleenex. Not much more to it.
---
Merlin SM8| i7-4770k| Asus MaximusViFormula| AsusDC2 780 SLI| 32GB Kingston HyperX Beast| Seagate 3TB HDD| 250GB Samsung Evo| Swiftech 480x2 rads, Acrylic Loop|
#15dementedlullabyPosted 8/21/2014 7:13:49 PM
I didn't really enjoy TLOU campaign =/, I think it's the AI character following you around. Also when she's talking when a clicker or whatever is right next to us...I don't know. Ruins the immersion. I gotta be all creepy stealth dude which is cool. But the AI is prancing about.

The story telling is decent and all. But my favorite part of the game was the multiplayer. Pretty fun.
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
#16Bmvc1Posted 8/21/2014 7:16:29 PM
Dollarman_2005 posted...
you mean a mediocre 3rd person story driven movie shooter?

tomb raider

Loshadt posted...
Browse youtube with a gamepad.

I feel so bad for people like this. Poor little guys...
#17Sora_AnbuPosted 8/21/2014 7:18:06 PM
Some people need to play splinter cell.

And yall posting in a troll thread.
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ KC
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack
#18Garage_ManPosted 8/21/2014 7:23:31 PM
Altmadragon posted...
Yea cause splinter cell is like just cod no story just multiplayer/shooting people, no emotional cutscenes that makes you use up a box of Kleenex. Not much more to it.

Never said it was COD. I just have troubles lately with it because I am playing games for stories now where before I played games to waste time. These days I really want something for my time.

I'll bite though, which splinter cell has a excellent emotional story?
#19Clutch_TheoryPosted 8/21/2014 7:43:59 PM
Loshadt posted...
Browse youtube with a gamepad.

Is the only correct answer
#20Sora_AnbuPosted 8/21/2014 7:48:20 PM
If you want to cry, play to the moon.
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ KC
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack