This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should i Humble the Bundle or ALS Ice Bucket Challenge ?

#1CheeseIsSoFatPosted 8/22/2014 4:45:21 AM
Humble Bundle vs ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - Results (62 votes)
Humble Bundle
75.81% (47 votes)
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
24.19% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Halp i dont know, someone challenged me to the IBC but i think it's stupid and a waste of time recording and showing it on youtube, i much prefer donating through humble bundle and hide at home to play me games. u?
#2TropicMoon10Posted 8/22/2014 4:47:48 AM
Why not donate for ALS anyway without doing the challenge? That should be the main point of this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#3R i c kPosted 8/22/2014 4:54:14 AM
You shouldn't be donating to things you aren't interested in donating to, anyway. So what if someone "challenged" you to? If I "challenged" you to get hit by a truck or donate to the Coats for Toy Dogs Foundation, would you feel obligated to follow through with that? I should hope not.
---
The SilentCaay Channel - www.youtube.com/user/silentcaay
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded and others. Tune in!
#4Ch3wyPosted 8/22/2014 4:57:56 AM
R i c k posted...
You shouldn't be donating to things you aren't interested in donating to, anyway. So what if someone "challenged" you to? If I "challenged" you to get hit by a truck or donate to the Coats for Toy Dogs Foundation, would you feel obligated to follow through with that? I should hope not.

ALS blows dick though. Seen a dude get taken out by it in a few months.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#5triple sPosted 8/22/2014 5:10:43 AM
TropicMoon10 posted...
Why not donate for ALS anyway without doing the challenge? That should be the main point of this.

---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#6triple sPosted 8/22/2014 5:13:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h07OT8p8Oik&list=PLzrTjDPdgT7gKeSJzN916ybVwqf8MYooP

Really, the only ALS video you need to watch. You can skip the actual challenge(around the 2 minute mark) and just watch the rest of the video.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#7ClashtonnPosted 8/22/2014 5:18:38 AM
Buying games from humble isn't being charitable. You're buying games at extremely low prices.

They're the charitable ones.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
#8pothocketPosted 8/22/2014 5:27:42 AM
So no one is going to call it Lou Gehrig's disease anymore?

Also, still completely unclear on what dumping a bucket of icewater on your head has to do with Lou Gehrig's disease let alone help cure it... might as well click "like" on facebook and leave it at that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
#9Ch3wyPosted 8/22/2014 5:31:41 AM
pothocket posted...

Also, still completely unclear on what dumping a bucket of icewater on your head has to do with Lou Gehrig's disease let alone help cure it... might as well click "like" on facebook and leave it at that.

It's supposed to simulate the paralysis or something. Also it's a ridiculous thing that helps spread the word because people like watching others dump buckets of ice on their heads.

Makes no sense to talk **** about the ice bucket challenge at this point since it's undoubtedly worked in getting more funding.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#10ClashtonnPosted 8/22/2014 5:31:47 AM
pothocket posted...

lol youtubers dumping ice buckets on their head and then nominating tons of others to do it as well with a speech spreads more awareness than a facebook status.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD