This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Destiny coming to Steam PC March 2015

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Destiny coming to Steam PC March 2015

User Info: Cade6669

Cade6669
2 years ago#11
RapierLord posted...
Cade6669 posted...
If this is true, than I bought a PS4 for nothing. This sucks because I bought a PS4 two weeks ago, I knew I should of waited.

At least you have The Last of Us, I enjoyed it.

It was good but not great, Its definitely not $400 good. I'm feeling kind of stupid right now.
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperKing61
PSN - SuperKing602

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 years ago#12
randy_123r posted...
Nah, I'll just get it for the PS4 tyvm

Enjoy your 30FPS.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
2 years ago#13
By then it will probably cost the price of a console to get all the "expansions" and DLC
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: randy_123r

randy_123r
2 years ago#14
slyman19 posted...
randy_123r posted...
Nah, I'll just get it for the PS4 tyvm

Enjoy your 30FPS.

I will. This isn't confirmed yet, and I don't think I'll wait. It's like another GTA5 for me. I may pick it up again for PC.
GT: Saint Muzik
http://i.minus.com/iV3clHy0Bmf08.gif http://www.last.fm/user/SaintMusik/

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
2 years ago#15
This rumor has been out for a while, and if you take a second to read it you will see that it does not confirm anything.

At this point, a Destiny PC release is still just a rumor. At best we can say that the developer and publisher have stated that it is something they have thought about.
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | Kingston V300 120 GB | Corsair VX550 | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair 300r | AKG k550 | Realforce 87U | Zowie EC1 Evo White

User Info: ZeroRaider

ZeroRaider
2 years ago#16
Cade6669 posted...
RapierLord posted...
Cade6669 posted...
If this is true, than I bought a PS4 for nothing. This sucks because I bought a PS4 two weeks ago, I knew I should of waited.

At least you have The Last of Us, I enjoyed it.

It was good but not great, Its definitely not $400 good. I'm feeling kind of stupid right now.

Well if you dropped $400 on a PS4 then you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. They can routinely be had for <$360.

I picked mine up for $313 from eBay a month ago.

I feel that $300 is a fair price for the PS4. $400 is just too much. I can't believe there are console peasants out there who are dumb enough to go to a local brick and mortar store and pay full MSRP + tax for a brand new PS4. If I had done that it would have cost me $110 more than it cost me by buying it online.

User Info: snkboi

snkboi
2 years ago#17
halo master chief collection was rumored for 2015 for pc, but ms says it's not coming out this year, which is true

destiny will be march 2015 for steam..the 2 next big console exclusive games that will get announced for pc will be final fantasy 15, kingdom hearts 3, and quantum break
i think it's nice

User Info: Easyle

Easyle
2 years ago#18
Unsugarized_Foo posted...
snkboi posted...
"PC Port Make Lot of Sense"

It sure am

hahaha

User Info: RunFromThisGun

RunFromThisGun
2 years ago#19
Game looks pretty bland to me. Wish Bungie would put their talent into a different genre for once.

User Info: TropicMoon10

TropicMoon10
2 years ago#20
Not paying full price for this when there are a million other online shooters for PC. Knowing Activision the $60 price tag may as well be permanent, so whatever.
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Destiny coming to Steam PC March 2015

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived