This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Prominent PC indie developer in bed with gaming journalists, and other PC devs.

#11Ticking_DeathPosted 8/22/2014 5:10:50 PM
are zoe quinn and phil fish trying to do the fusion dance and become chris-chan
---
MSI Z87-G45 ATX LGA1150 | i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair XMS 1x8 GB DDR3-1600 | Win7 Ultimate
Using a bow sure has its drawbacks. :V
#12ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/22/2014 5:21:00 PM
Alright, I think we've gone over everything this topic has to offer. Fish is out of the way for a bit, and even the mods, who allowed this to go on for FOUR TOPICS, are done with this.
---
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it"
- Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
#13Timbo418Posted 8/22/2014 5:26:43 PM
Why is Phil Fish even involved in this at all?
---
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
#14steveboblarryPosted 8/22/2014 5:28:20 PM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
ryouma17 posted...
ShadowShire posted...
What happened to the last board?
It seemed like it was deleted for no reason?

gamefaqs mods must be sleeping with zoe

lmao

That Box was to damn good
---
Windows 8 was a flop regardless of what the PCH clowns say.
#15Tempest717Posted 8/22/2014 5:29:14 PM
Timbo418 posted...

He wants the V.
---
NNID/PSN/Steam: Tempest717
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lybewnsXOY1qikhz3o1_r1_500.gif
#16RanguePosted 8/22/2014 5:31:33 PM
Just so everyone knows, it was modded for being off topic. Because everyone knows that a thread about corruption and censorship in the gaming industry, involving several PC game developers, journalists, and websites, has no place on a board about general PC gaming and information.
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#17FaPaThYPosted 8/22/2014 5:34:34 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Alright, I think we've gone over everything this topic has to offer. Fish is out of the way for a bit, and even the mods, who allowed this to go on for FOUR TOPICS, are done with this.

Except it's an ongoing discussion about stuff that's still happening. These fake hacks literally happened earlier this morning.

Timbo418 posted...

Because these indie devs like Zoe, Fish, Rami, etc., along with a bunch of game journalists, are all part of an exclusive clique that protect their own.
---
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/
#18RosencroitzPosted 8/22/2014 5:35:04 PM
Rangue posted...
Just so everyone knows, it was modded for being off topic. Because everyone knows that a thread about corruption and censorship in the gaming industry, involving several PC game developers, journalists, and websites, has no place on a board about general PC gaming and information.

That's what Shadow said his topics were modded for as well.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#19CharmilePosted 8/22/2014 5:36:27 PM
Timbo418 posted...

Well he's been one of the most prominent defenders of this event, likely as fellow indie developer he felt sympathy for zoe, and he's been rather aggressive in his defense, ironic I know

http://imgur.com/a/DSPWq

And towards the bottom of the link, it suspected that he put up his own personal info, due to the speed it was placed in time with the time the site was downed. And I also see he shortly sold his own company. I'd consider stock options, but that would be presumptuous of me
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#20steveboblarryPosted 8/22/2014 5:36:57 PM
Tempest717 posted...
Timbo418 posted...

He wants the V.

he wants them sugar walls
---
Windows 8 was a flop regardless of what the PCH clowns say.