This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Prominent PC indie developer in bed with gaming journalists, and other PC devs.

#211djaoniPosted 8/24/2014 10:50:06 AM
kblaze13 posted...
wait so this person(s) is hopping sites saying that without anything to back up the claims?

and this same person(s) wants to say we're the ones with misinformation?

No, not the exact thing about being friends with someone who knows her. Just random derailing.

Never seen so many people trying to derail threads by trying to misinform people is what I'm saying.
#212YombieePosted 8/24/2014 10:50:06 AM
kblaze13 posted...
wait so this person(s) is hopping sites saying that without anything to back up the claims?

i wasnt wrong w/ what i said.
#213RanguePosted 8/24/2014 10:58:04 AM
Yombiee posted...
kblaze13 posted...

Oh man, did someone just mess up? Did you mean to post that as CrapFactory? You, as Yombiee, have posted once on this entire thread, and it was deleted at your own request. You responded to someone saying something about CrapFactory, as though you were CrapFactory.

Did we just get proof of a multiple account shilling operation?
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#214MaddSciencePosted 8/24/2014 10:59:26 AM
freudian slip?
---
HDD is like a horse while SSDs are like Cars - CuteBeans
#215RanguePosted 8/24/2014 11:01:40 AM
Rangue posted...
Yombiee posted...
kblaze13 posted...

Oh man, did someone just mess up? Did you mean to post that as CrapFactory? You, as Yombiee, have posted once on this entire thread, and it was deleted at your own request. You responded to someone saying something about CrapFactory, as though you were CrapFactory.

Oh and btw to everyone reading, we found out about the official PR rep working for Zoe on Reddit because he did the same thing and posted something on the wrong account.

https://i.imgur.com/kNPLTqo.jpg
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#216kblaze13Posted 8/24/2014 11:03:53 AM(edited)
yeah...lol that just goes to show the disinformation defenders are throwing around.

Edit:Only reaffirms what I've been told my people in tech fields and I myself have a tendency to agree with...just because you're on the internet and a computer or smart phone doesn't mean you understand how or can even use it properly.
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
#217YombieePosted 8/24/2014 11:06:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#218NoSequelForYouPosted 8/24/2014 11:12:42 AM
Rangue posted...
Yombiee posted...
kblaze13 posted...

If I remember right the post that got deleted by Yombiee was mentioning something about the other identity and how scary it seems that people higher up are having their jobs threatened etc.

That is the gist anyway and I could be mis-remembering slightly.

I am still going back through the other threads on this subject as well as checking out Shadows and everyone elses links
#219YombieePosted 8/24/2014 11:13:38 AM
#220YombieePosted 8/24/2014 11:30:00 AM