This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Phil Fish selling Fez IP and Polyton, leaving industry (again).

#71LaManoNeraIIPosted 8/23/2014 12:30:35 PM
xcmon3yx2 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Bane766 posted...
I doubt the FBI would do anything for a false dox. Unless the people falsely dox'd reported it to the FBI-which is damn unlikely.

Apparently, employee info, financial info, and game files were "leaked", which would be a crime.

This whole shady situation should result in a legal investigation, though. Especially when he's now trying to sell the company and assets.

The FBI doesnt have time for neckbeard stuff like this, when far more serious crimes needs to be investigated. This would be a local police matter

The local police investigate business fraud, identity theft, and virtual crime?
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#72farigontiPosted 8/23/2014 12:53:17 PM
He's a really good troll. 10 out of a 10.
---
FC= 3265-4867-8550
#73fallenswordsPosted 8/23/2014 1:14:06 PM
Fez was garbage anyway. Goodbye Phil fish, you shan't be missed.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/
#74kbe2k2Posted 8/23/2014 1:28:05 PM
He talks out his butt, constantly complains about the industry and dumps on the people who made his game and him successful, I don't feel sorry for him at all he brings this stuff upon himself.

I really do hope he gets bought out so we don't have to hear about him again and it's one less ignorant game developer, now we just need Jonathan Blow to follow.
#75SmoboHashPosted 8/23/2014 1:38:22 PM
who would buy the Fez IP it sucks
#76thatauthorPosted 8/23/2014 1:39:49 PM
SmoboHash posted...
who would buy the Fez IP it sucks

people who have a different opinion than you.
---
I have to browse like a peasant ~ pizzaman95
#77Blobs_Posted 8/23/2014 1:41:50 PM
I just realized I have fez.

o_o
---
is haha
#78RanguePosted 8/23/2014 1:50:48 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Same could be said in reverse, but either way, it's ignoring the issue to try and play the blame game.

The same could be said in reverse? Ignoring the issue and playing the blame game? That is not an argument, that is a platitude. The ENTIRE issue is about Phil Fish playing the blame game. He is blaming gamers for his decisions. He is doing X because he is mad people said or did Y. People have to accept personal responsibility for their decisions, and stop trying to push things off on others, as Phil Fish constantly does.

He is a laughing stock not because he made a bad game or a baseless vendetta, he is a laughing stock because of the way he acts. People are allowed to comment on the way you act, especially when you are in the public spotlight.
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#79DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/23/2014 1:55:12 PM
Rangue posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Same could be said in reverse, but either way, it's ignoring the issue to try and play the blame game.

The same could be said in reverse? Ignoring the issue and playing the blame game? That is not an argument, that is a platitude. The ENTIRE issue is about Phil Fish playing the blame game. He is blaming gamers for his decisions. He is doing X because he is mad people said or did Y. People have to accept personal responsibility for their decisions, and stop trying to push things off on others, as Phil Fish constantly does.

He is a laughing stock not because he made a bad game or a baseless vendetta, he is a laughing stock because of the way he acts. People are allowed to comment on the way you act, especially when you are in the public spotlight.

So what?
Stop being such a child.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#80SlashmanSGPosted 8/23/2014 2:04:02 PM
Blobs_ posted...
I just realized I have fez.

o_o

I also have it. Bought it when it was in a Humble Bundle last year, maybe longer, I don't remember. I do remember I made sure to not let Fish get a single cent of what I paid though. Still haven't played the game either.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://i.imgur.com/Um0p3xx.gif http://i.imgur.com/MIbbUHB.gif