This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Phil Fish selling Fez IP and Polyton, leaving industry (again).

#91-5xad0w-Posted 8/23/2014 8:31:58 PM
Blobs_ posted...
I just realized I have fez.

o_o

GOD DAMMIT!

So do I.....
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
#92calcyclePosted 8/23/2014 8:34:44 PM
-5xad0w- posted...
Blobs_ posted...
I just realized I have fez.

o_o

GOD DAMMIT!

So do I.....

Pretty much everyone has it due to Humble Bundle

Nothing to be ashamed about
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#93RanguePosted 8/23/2014 8:45:00 PM
Mechalon posted...

First thing first, I never once said either of them are good people. I had hoped to make it clear that both of them are rather crappy people who deserve any criticism they get thrown their way. Harassing a group of people with depression as well as cheating is classless and reprehensible. And if they in fact faked their own doxxing and are trying to pin the blame on an innocent party, I hope that they will be punished under the law.

That being said, my point stands that if someone did legitimately doxx them, they don't deserve it. And if they do receive death and/or rape threats, they also do not deserve it. I don't have proof they have received them, but of course I don't have access to their accounts. As a whole though, the gaming community shouldn't be doing or encouraging things such as that to them or anyone. It doesn't matter how crappy a person is, that's not our problem. Again, it should be investigated if the people Zoe slept with gave her an advantage or if they fake doxxed themselves or any other legitimate acts of wrongdoing, but otherwise all this anger makes gamers as a whole look like a bunch of children, and many of them misogynistic children. There's no need to try or hope that someone's life gets ruined for all of this.

LOLOLOL, you admit that you have 0 proof of anything you are talking about, ignore proof the contrary, and then you say the gaming community should not be doing/encouraging things like that.

Ok, we get it, you are a shill.
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#94MechalonPosted 8/23/2014 9:01:49 PM
Rangue posted...
Mechalon posted...

First thing first, I never once said either of them are good people. I had hoped to make it clear that both of them are rather crappy people who deserve any criticism they get thrown their way. Harassing a group of people with depression as well as cheating is classless and reprehensible. And if they in fact faked their own doxxing and are trying to pin the blame on an innocent party, I hope that they will be punished under the law.

That being said, my point stands that if someone did legitimately doxx them, they don't deserve it. And if they do receive death and/or rape threats, they also do not deserve it. I don't have proof they have received them, but of course I don't have access to their accounts. As a whole though, the gaming community shouldn't be doing or encouraging things such as that to them or anyone. It doesn't matter how crappy a person is, that's not our problem. Again, it should be investigated if the people Zoe slept with gave her an advantage or if they fake doxxed themselves or any other legitimate acts of wrongdoing, but otherwise all this anger makes gamers as a whole look like a bunch of children, and many of them misogynistic children. There's no need to try or hope that someone's life gets ruined for all of this.

LOLOLOL, you admit that you have 0 proof of anything you are talking about, ignore proof the contrary, and then you say the gaming community should not be doing/encouraging things like that.

Ok, we get it, you are a shill.

Do you have proof that they aren't receiving threats? Unless you have access to their personal accounts, you can't. Also, I like how you say I ignore things, while simultaneously ignoring the first paragraph where I thought I clearly stated that I think both of them are awful people for the things they have said and done. I won't defend what they have said or done, they don't deserve to be defended and should be investigated for any wrongdoing, be it Phil, Zoe or any of the five guys involved.

That being said, I still stand that as a whole, the gaming community really just needs to get over the hate they have for people and grow up and to not encourage the behavior that if you don't like someone or someone angers you, you threaten them with any harm or threaten to find out everything about them and dump it on the internet. This applies to dealing with Phil, Zoe, random people over Xbox Live, PSN, Steam, Miiverse, Origin, message boards, whatever. Gamers are already looked down upon as basement dwelling angry looser, why feed those who look down on us with more ammo.
#95GoIrish80Posted 8/23/2014 9:02:43 PM
http://lefthandbrewing.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/well-bye.jpg
#96RanguePosted 8/23/2014 9:14:21 PM
GoIrish80 posted...

Thank you for that out of context image, you have added greatly to the overall discussion.
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#97DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/23/2014 9:38:01 PM
Rangue posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Nothing that you've said has anything to do with the rampant fish hate being more annoying than fish himself. All it was was "he started it bawwwww", further proving my point.

You did not say annoying, you said drama and garbage. If what you meant was annoying you should have said that. I had assumed you meant the fish hate was just drama, or the fish hate was garbage. Hence why I went off on personal responsibility and taking ownership of ones actions and their consequences.

I never assumed you meant annoying, as I do not find the Phil Fish haters annoying. I consider a drama queen annoying, as that is what fish is. I consider a persecution complex annoying, as that is what fish has. That said, I can see why you think the haters are annoying, I just disagree, and this is purely a matter of opinion, so.... to each his own.

It's the same result, either way. A random nobody saying things on twitter does not create drama. The people validating what a random nobody says on twitter does.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#98GoIrish80Posted 8/24/2014 5:23:22 AM
Rangue posted...
GoIrish80 posted...

Thank you for that out of context image, you have added greatly to the overall discussion.

You're welcome.
#99FalxXDPosted 8/24/2014 6:14:51 AM
http://www.memegenerator.net/instance/53168350
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#100pothocketPosted 8/24/2014 9:37:54 AM
Haha Fish sucks and so does Fez.

Rangue posted...
GoIrish80 posted...

In a topic about a dev leaving, a pic was uploaded saying "bye". HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT GET THE CONTEXT?!
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif