This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your best game of all time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is your best game of all time?
1 year ago#61
Chrono Trigger, easily. If it has to be for PC then Baldur's Gate 2 and again that's an easy choice.
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
1 year ago#62
Favorite? Well that would be The Legend of Dragoon.

But best? That implies a bit more objectivity. So I'd have to narrow it down to either Pong or Tetris. Fun games with essentially no flaws due to their simplicity.
Glad Superman 64 was the third best-selling Nintendo 64 title upon release and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
1 year ago#63
I can't decide, too many amazing experiences over 22 years of I gaming. Maybe WoW because I spent like 6 years playing it. Otherwise ALTTP or Chrono Trigger
XBL GT= illidan z PSN = HaganJR
Steam = mhagan1986 Origin = HaganJR
1 year ago#64
Persona 4
GT: DarknessSniperX/PSN: sky_Pharaoh
dustloop: Legion13/Steam: sky_Pharaoh
1 year ago#65
Fallout 2 for me, that's a game that will never get old. It's a perfect example of why replay value is way more important than game length. I can play Fallout 2 in any way that I want and I'm always finding new stuff, every time that I play it. Or I could spend $60 on a game that's 120 hours long and it's the same exact game every time I play it, with no changes anywhere or surprises, and I'll never replay it.
I belong to the blank generation - Richard Hell\
1 year ago#66
fallout 2
1 year ago#67
It completely depends on the genre, but I could probably narrow it down between Borderlands/2, and Galactic Civilization 2.
1 year ago#68
ArcadianGenesis posted...
Dragon Quest 8

It has one of the best overworlds in history, beautiful art style, simple but fun battle system, interesting (but not convoluted) story, excellent balance of story progression and open-world exploration, lots of side quests, post-game extra content, and excellent music. Basically the perfect RPG (which is my favorite genre).

And the English dub was great.
Steam ID:
Whose eyes are those eyes?
1 year ago#69
gunner967 posted...
Battlefront 2

my brother and I loved the co op death matches
1 year ago#70
Surprisingly not a PC game, but MGS4 is just my all-time favorite, everything about it was exceptional.
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is your best game of all time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived