This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grand Theft Auto 3 trilogy questions

#1thatauthorPosted 8/24/2014 2:16:43 PM
if I get the disc version, would I be able to make #3 and San Andreas easier(through mods, cheats, or a trainer)? I don't remember why #3 was so hard, but in San Andreas I couldn't get past a mission where I had to do a race and another mission that was basically a long sequence of QTE mashing where I couldn't do the button presses properly enough. also how how's the mod scene for each game(including VC).
---
I have to browse like a peasant ~ pizzaman95
#2Lord_VaderPosted 8/24/2014 2:42:32 PM
Umm these games aren't that hard. Are you having trouble with the controls or something?
---
Live long and prosper.
#3thatauthor(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 2:57:55 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
Umm these games aren't that hard. Are you having trouble with the controls or something?

with the 3, it's probably just me failing missions due to them being difficult. for one of the SA missions(the QTE one), it's either timing or controls. for the driving one it's how sucky the cars are and how difficult the opponents are.
---
#4Chargers_31Posted 8/24/2014 3:00:57 PM
Are you asking if the Grand Theft Auto games have cheat codes?

Do you know what website you are on
#5thatauthor(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 3:19:17 PM
/I'm not asking for those cheats. I know they're there. I've even used them(ps2 for at least vice city and SA. probably 3 too. PC for vice city). That's not what I'm asking for. I'm asking if there's an easier way to beat specific missions in SA and 3.
---
#6Lord_VaderPosted 8/24/2014 4:11:50 PM
thatauthor posted...
/I'm not asking for those cheats. I know they're there. I've even used them(ps2 for at least vice city and SA. probably 3 too. PC for vice city). That's not what I'm asking for. I'm asking if there's an easier way to beat specific missions in SA and 3.

Again you are on GameFAQs.
---
Live long and prosper.
#7wildog2006Posted 8/24/2014 4:52:22 PM
If only there were some place where you could find a guide, or walkthru, to help you through a difficult part of a game. Ideally for free.

I think I'll start a website like that, maybe call it DERPfaqs
---
London-SV on Throttle Control in Gran Turismo 6 ~ ''Unless you're flooring it at every opportunity... Try to be a little more genital on the accelerator''
#8thatauthor(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 5:41:47 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
Again you are on GameFAQs.

wildog2006 posted...
If only there were some place where you could find a guide, or walkthru, to help you through a difficult part of a game. Ideally for free.

I think I'll start a website like that, maybe call it DERPfaqs

it has nothing to do with what to do, but how. while I know what to do, I'm unable to. if all I needed was a walkthrough, I would have used one years ago. what I need is something like a trainer or a mod to help me; hence why I mentioned both in the OP

thatauthor posted...
(mods, ... trainer

neither of which are on this site. sure there might be links to them, but not the actual mods or trainers. unless there's something I'm missing.
---
#9BobaFattPosted 8/24/2014 6:39:37 PM
From what I can remember, GTAGarage or thegtaplace would probably be your best bet to find what you're looking for.
---
"Meaning" is the sum of the lies we tell ourselves to make our lives seem worth it.
#10stevo_392Posted 8/24/2014 7:34:26 PM
practice makes perfect.