This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RPG Game Suggestions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RPG Game Suggestions
10 months ago#1
I am thinking about getting Diablo 3 (and the reaper of souls) I personally prefer using a controller a lot more :P (I know I am a casual lol) is there any reason that I should pick the PC version over the PS4?

Also do you have any other suggestions for RPG games that came out this year? (already have Dark Souls 2)
---
PSN- DemonicKnight786
10 months ago#2
Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming, Divinity: Original Sin
---
Touhou is love. Welcome to Gensokyo!
10 months ago#3
Not really any reason.
---
Yes, said game is worth $5. {3DS Friend Code 3050-7626-8586}
10 months ago#4
Warlords of Draenor is coming out in november
---
Let us assume that for the sake of assumption that I am always right.
10 months ago#5
I love me some Role playing game games.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
10 months ago#6
PuppetMaster786 posted...
I am thinking about getting Diablo 3 (and the reaper of souls) I personally prefer using a controller a lot more :P (I know I am a casual lol) is there any reason that I should pick the PC version over the PS4?

The mouse controls give you more precision and control over your actions. Inventory management is a lot easier. Free online play. I've heard the graphics are even better than the PS4 and Xbone graphics.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
10 months ago#7
do you enjoy playing online with other people in a neutral environment?

if yes, then pick the PC version for sure since the online on previous console versions were a hacker/duper's paradise and blizzard couldn't really care less.

since PS4/xbone are on the same networks and all it'll probably be the same eventually.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
10 months ago#8
I enjoy online components but that controller though lol Might just get it on PC. Thanks everyone! Any more suggestions?
---
PSN- DemonicKnight786
10 months ago#9
diablo is a hack n slash not an RPG and theres no reason to buy the console version over the pc unless you truly wish too, i play diablo 3 on pc with a controller just fine using joytokey works flawlessly though takes a min to get used to when you first try it
---
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011
10 months ago#10
ryouma17 posted...
diablo is a hack n slash not an RPG and theres no reason to buy the console version over the pc unless you truly wish too, i play diablo 3 on pc with a controller just fine using joytokey works flawlessly though takes a min to get used to when you first try it

how senpai? lol
---
PSN- DemonicKnight786
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RPG Game Suggestions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived