This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RPG Game Suggestions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RPG Game Suggestions
2 years ago#1
I am thinking about getting Diablo 3 (and the reaper of souls) I personally prefer using a controller a lot more :P (I know I am a casual lol) is there any reason that I should pick the PC version over the PS4?

Also do you have any other suggestions for RPG games that came out this year? (already have Dark Souls 2)
PSN- DemonicKnight786
2 years ago#2
Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming, Divinity: Original Sin
Touhou is love. Welcome to Gensokyo!
2 years ago#3
Not really any reason.
Yes, said game is worth $5. {3DS Friend Code 3050-7626-8586}
2 years ago#4
Warlords of Draenor is coming out in november
Let us assume that for the sake of assumption that I am always right.
2 years ago#5
I love me some Role playing game games.
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
2 years ago#6
PuppetMaster786 posted...
I am thinking about getting Diablo 3 (and the reaper of souls) I personally prefer using a controller a lot more :P (I know I am a casual lol) is there any reason that I should pick the PC version over the PS4?

The mouse controls give you more precision and control over your actions. Inventory management is a lot easier. Free online play. I've heard the graphics are even better than the PS4 and Xbone graphics.
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
2 years ago#7
do you enjoy playing online with other people in a neutral environment?

if yes, then pick the PC version for sure since the online on previous console versions were a hacker/duper's paradise and blizzard couldn't really care less.

since PS4/xbone are on the same networks and all it'll probably be the same eventually.
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
2 years ago#8
I enjoy online components but that controller though lol Might just get it on PC. Thanks everyone! Any more suggestions?
PSN- DemonicKnight786
2 years ago#9
diablo is a hack n slash not an RPG and theres no reason to buy the console version over the pc unless you truly wish too, i play diablo 3 on pc with a controller just fine using joytokey works flawlessly though takes a min to get used to when you first try it
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011
2 years ago#10
ryouma17 posted...
diablo is a hack n slash not an RPG and theres no reason to buy the console version over the pc unless you truly wish too, i play diablo 3 on pc with a controller just fine using joytokey works flawlessly though takes a min to get used to when you first try it

how senpai? lol
PSN- DemonicKnight786
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RPG Game Suggestions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived