This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the most hours you have logged in a single game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the most hours you have logged in a single game?
2 years ago#21
Demon_Hunter94 posted...
Probably Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, CoD 4 or Dragon Quest 8 at around 300-350. Once MH4U comes out that might overtake it (3U was about 200 hrs and I didn't do much G-rank).

Don't know how but I forgot Diablo 2. Probably over 600 hours in that.
Not changing this Sig until the Dallas Stars Win the Cup
Started 7/10/11
2 years ago#22
It's gotta be EVE Online but I can't tell you how many hours because I have no way of knowing.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
2 years ago#23
Metric ****ton in WoW. Probably adding to that total some later this year, at least for a while. Smaller **** tons for every game in the Battlefield series and CS. Oh and a **** ton and a half of Diablo 2. Basically the lowest of any of the games I listed is around 520 hours and it goes up dramatically from there.
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.
2 years ago#24
Shub posted...
It's gotta be EVE Online but I can't tell you how many hours because I have no way of knowing.

You can create a custom API key for EVEBoard.com and it'll provide you with the birthdate of your character as well as days played.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
2 years ago#25
I probably need an active account though, no?
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
2 years ago#26
1,200 hours in Civilization IV on Steam. But before that I played the CD version a whole lot. I reckon i've put 1,600-1,700 hours into Civ IV in total.
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | EVGA GTX 780 3GB SC'D | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 875W
2 years ago#27
Shub posted...
I probably need an active account though, no?

Yes. I know mine is at 425 days, but I usually log when I wake up in the morning and log off when I go to bed. It's open merely for conversations sake.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
2 years ago#28
Yeah, I haven't had an active account in a long time. I never got smart about making money so I was always poor so buying PLEX was out of the question and I didn't feel like paying real money anymore, so... I don't play anymore. Plus life gets in the way of playing a game that requires such a big investment of time when you're running fleet ops.
-What is best in life?
2 years ago#29
WoW at some stupidly high number, thank god I quit before cata
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
2 years ago#30
WoW by far. Then probably CS. Then Diablo 2. Then BF2.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the most hours you have logged in a single game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived