This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazon's End of Summer Sale!

#41pwnater777Posted 8/28/2014 1:45:26 PM
locky723 posted...
Oh no. No. NOPE. I cannot buy anything more... *looks at PVZ: GW* Is it worth $20?

Definitely seems to be worth $20 to me. Paid $40 and I definitely enjoy it.

And I was thiiiis close to buying Five Nights at Freddy's, but no Steam key = no buy.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#42locky723Posted 8/28/2014 1:58:36 PM
pwnater777 posted...
locky723 posted...
Oh no. No. NOPE. I cannot buy anything more... *looks at PVZ: GW* Is it worth $20?

And I was thiiiis close to buying Five Nights at Freddy's, but no Steam key = no buy.

What makes it good/different from say battlefield?
#43pwnater777Posted 8/28/2014 2:14:55 PM
locky723 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
locky723 posted...

What makes it good/different from say battlefield?

It's way different than Battlefield. Each class has one weapon rather than different guns and secondaries that you switch between (personally, I like this because it takes more skill than just using an overpowered gun). The game is more about just vanquishing (killing, basically) your opponents than a ton of objectives, even though there are a few game modes that have different objectives. The game, of course, looks more cartoonish than Battlefield, but it makes sense. It has a ton of different unlockable characters and customization options for your characters' appearances, and the gameplay is just downright fun. It really deserves more attention than it has received, and people shouldn't brush it off simply because it's Plants vs. Zombies.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#44pokemanx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 6:02:42 PM
SleepComa posted...
I really want NBA2k14. It's on steam right ?

Yeah it's steam, just got it and gave me a steam code.
---
Therefore I am....yes yes...
#45RunFromThisGunPosted 8/28/2014 6:17:32 PM
Is the Battlefield 4 campaign worth $15 if one is able to max it out and enjoy the visuals? I literally have zero interest in the multiplayer but I heard the campaign is much longer this time around.
#46InterfusorPosted 8/29/2014 12:06:48 AM
RunFromThisGun posted...
Is the Battlefield 4 campaign worth $15 if one is able to max it out and enjoy the visuals? I literally have zero interest in the multiplayer but I heard the campaign is much longer this time around.

I don't think so; it's not terrible but it's really not good. BF has always been about multi, and their singleplayer campaigns have always been lackluster. I find CoD games to have much better singleplayer experiences.
---
I am not economically viable.
#47slyman19Posted 8/29/2014 12:31:05 AM
RunFromThisGun posted...

Not at all. There is only one or two good levels. The rest are extremely boring.
#48SilentHawk29Posted 8/29/2014 7:39:57 AM
Grabbed Arkham Blackgate since I already had the games I wanted since before this sale.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#49SilentHawk29Posted 8/29/2014 8:13:39 AM
Super_Thug44 posted...
Holy **** Little Big Adventure for 89 cents. That was an amazing game. Brings back lots of good memories.

;_;

Got it on my phone about a month ago, was on sale on Google play. Hate touch controls though. :/
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#50Super_Thug44Posted 8/29/2014 8:27:54 AM
SilentHawk29 posted...
Super_Thug44 posted...
Holy **** Little Big Adventure for 89 cents. That was an amazing game. Brings back lots of good memories.

;_;

Got it on my phone about a month ago, was on sale on Google play. Hate touch controls though. :/

I can't even imagine how awful that would be to play on a phone.

>.>
---
http://i.imgur.com/2Q46wvY.png
Sophie's #1 Fan!