This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazon's End of Summer Sale!

#51pitt12177Posted 8/29/2014 8:01:07 AM
Hold out for 2k15 if you're buying NBA, people. Granted it will be full price when it drops but it will have the next gen gameplay / graphics. 2k14 is just last gen console version stripped down.
#52JKatarnPosted 8/29/2014 8:08:56 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
LOL look at Sim City. 1 1/2 stars. Winner of 26 awards?!? I wonder how much EA paid people for those. Or are they completely falsified?

The game had its problems at launch, but it's actually pretty fun if you, you know actually play it vs. the current trend of giving a game an instant low star rating because of DRM etc. policies while not commenting on the actual GAMEPLAY.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#53JKatarnPosted 8/29/2014 8:13:31 AM
WyzeGye posted...
SlashmanSG posted...
Anyone know if the C&C Ultimate Collection is as bad as it seems in the comments? I'd heard that the games were all optimized for W7 but apparently not.

All of them work just fine. It's worth it for generals and zero hour alone

Not really, the newer games generally work fine (albeit with some glitchiness, limited resolution etc.) but a community-made patch for the early C&C games is a necessity to play the game properly on modern OSs.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#54Skrilla_XSPosted 8/29/2014 9:56:05 AM
How is Sonic Everywhere not available? It's a digital download and I highly doubt they're "sold out" of a SONIC pack...
#55pwnater777Posted 8/29/2014 10:02:47 AM
Skrilla_XS posted...
How is Sonic Everywhere not available? It's a digital download and I highly doubt they're "sold out" of a SONIC pack...

It's an insane deal, and Steam keys can actually run out.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#56xanthan1Posted 8/29/2014 11:53:02 AM
Skrilla_XS posted...

You do get they have a limited number of keys to give out, right? If a company says "Here are 5000 keys that can be redeemed for X, go sell them" then they can only see 5000 of X before needing to request more keys.
#57pokemanx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 4:18:55 PM
Didn't notice this earlier but Borderlands 2 is only $6, will I still need to get the other DLCs to completely enjoy the game or just the vanilla will do?
---
Therefore I am....yes yes...
#58SuperrpgmanPosted 8/29/2014 6:44:21 PM
El Magnifico posted...
Here's a better link that gives you an easy to read list of all the games on sale:
http://amzn.to/1oqPL0z

You know, looking at that list, it seems like more of a clearance sale to me.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MorteTorment
A choice of playstyle without balance is no choice at all.
#59SuperrpgmanPosted 8/29/2014 6:45:26 PM
pwnater777 posted...
It's an insane deal, and Steam keys can actually run out.

Oh, do they just keep asking for more right away so it never seems that way?
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MorteTorment
A choice of playstyle without balance is no choice at all.
#60thatauthorPosted 8/29/2014 7:09:50 PM
WyzeGye posted...
If you're Canadian, like me you can make a burner address. Personally I like upper class neighborhoods. I have a "vacation home" in Beverley hills just because that's the only zip code I know off the top of my head.

won't I get banned or something? or do they just care about the money?
---
I have to browse like a peasant ~ pizzaman95