This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I simply cant appreciate any games' graphics anymore ever since playing Skyrim

#11animanganimePosted 8/28/2014 8:14:33 AM
SpazH3d posted...
So when are you going to post screenshots? I'm waiting for the screens.

Same here
---
WC i5 2500k @ 4.4 ghz, 2x GTX 670 DirectCU II, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16GB G.Skill 1600 DDR3, Zalman 1000W PSU, Cosmos 1000 Case, HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 IPS
#12Allmattered(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 8:21:24 AM
Clouddx posted...
Allmattered posted...
Clouddx posted...
ITT: Graphics are all that matter.

Well, isnt that the point of "PC Master Race"?

Console troll is obvious.

Yep, because anyone who raises a valid point you disagree with, automatically means "console troll".
I wouldnt have created this topic glorifying the PC version of Skyrim if I was "console troll", would I?

SpazH3d posted...
So when are you going to post screenshots? I'm waiting for the screens.

Ever heard of google? Youtube? Or just search on hodilton's videos, he gives the best presentations.

And wow, if you people dont even believe this topic, shows how much you've wasted on all the high-end rigs you bought. So none of you tried ENBs? 4K texture packs? Seriously? Amazing.
#13GunmaN1905Posted 8/28/2014 8:27:09 AM
Pics or gtfo dude, what's the issue? Prntscr->imgur.com->ctrl+v->upload->copy-paste the link here and that's it. 30secs of work.

And PC isn't about being a graphics whore, which console gamers are. They prefer 1080p30fps to 720p60fps, which is the definition of being graphics whore.
#14stmstrPosted 8/28/2014 8:38:28 AM
Allmattered posted...
Clouddx posted...
ITT: Graphics are all that matter.

Well, isnt that the point of "PC Master Race"?

Stopped reading here. It's nice to enjoy an immersive, graphically impressive game, but god damn is what you just said stupid >.>
#15Allmattered(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 8:39:31 AM
GunmaN1905 posted...
Pics or gtfo dude, what's the issue? Prntscr->imgur.com->ctrl+v->upload->copy-paste the link here and that's it. 30secs of work.

What's the issue? Because I'm not on my comp right now. Is it too hard for you to google? That only takes like 10 seconds. Or are you so lost you need me to post some links? I already made a suggestion above. Or dont tell me you dont believe the images you see on the Internet?
And PC isn't about being a graphics whore, which console gamers are. They prefer 1080p30fps to 720p60fps, which is the definition of being graphics whore.

Oh so NOW it isnt about graphics. What's with the thousands of dicussions about being the "PC Master Race" then? Or the thousands of complaints on lack of graphical features or shoddy PC ports? Wasnt the recent game WatchDogs a good example of that?
#16GunmaN1905Posted 8/28/2014 8:43:10 AM
Yea, I'm lost. I obviously can't google it because my internet is currently down.
I want the screenshots because you're obviously lying can't deliver. You're not on your PC right now? Post them later, thread won't go away.

You're so stupid that I can't help you. PC master race is purely a trolling thing and only idiots take it seriously. Idiots on both sides, consoles and PC.
Of course that everyone will complain about bad ports when he pays $60 for an unoptimized game.
How in the world can a game look better on $400 console than on $1k+ PC?
#17jake-sfPosted 8/28/2014 8:46:43 AM
Allmattered posted...

Oh so NOW it isnt about graphics. What's with the thousands of dicussions about being the "PC Master Race" then? Or the thousands of complaints on lack of graphical features or shoddy PC ports? Wasnt the recent game WatchDogs a good example of that?

Thats the fake master race talking.

The fact that we actually get better graphics is a plus, sure.

But the PC is better for more important reasons than that.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#18DAP1MP13Posted 8/28/2014 8:48:00 AM
GunmaN1905 posted...

Lol wut? PC gamers are definitely graphics whores. I mean sure, we love games like Shovel Knight every now and then, but we also want to max out The Witcher 3....
---
NYC. The City never sleeps, it's full of villains and creeps, it's where I learned to do my hustle, had to scuffle with freaks.
PSN/360/Steam ID: DAP1MP13
#19SpazH3dPosted 8/28/2014 8:52:13 AM
Allmattered posted...
Ever heard of google? Youtube? Or just search on hodilton's videos, he gives the best presentations.

Uhm, that's not what I'm asking for at all. To be fair I didn't read your thread, but from what I gathered you're saying Skyrim looks better than real life... so I'm asking you for screens of YOUR game, with YOUR 100 graphical mods That's what I'm asking.
---
- My vision is augmented
#20GunmaN1905Posted 8/28/2014 8:52:14 AM
DAP1MP13 posted...
GunmaN1905 posted...

Lol wut? PC gamers are definitely graphics whores. I mean sure, we love games like Shovel Knight every now and then, but we also want to max out The Witcher 3....

Maybe you misunderstood. I put graphis whores (including TC) under "pc master race" believers aka idiots.

Of course that I like to see a nice looking game, too, but if the gameplay's crap, no resolution can fix it.