This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Prominent PC indie developer in bed with gaming journalists, and other devs Pt.2

#421RosencroitzPosted 9/1/2014 1:40:39 PM
Judgmenl posted...
I saw the Zoey Quinn nudes...

She used to look pretty good.

You have some low standards.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#422capgamerPosted 9/1/2014 1:40:55 PM
merqabah posted...
HayYouKnowWhat posted...
https://twitter.com/PHIL_FlSH

im not trolling or insulting him, i seriously think he has some sort of personality disorder, borderline, manic depressive or something with mood swings, there is no way regular egomania results in the kind of things he does.

I don't think anyone will argue with you on that. He is a seriously sick person.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#423YombieePosted 9/1/2014 1:41:07 PM
He's the "heel" of the industry, kind of like wrestling, behind the scenes it's all fake, hence the whole fish persona, the homage to Kaufman (his pic) which is a nod to the Tony Cliffton spiel, wherein Andy Kaufman would attempt to get the audience to heckle and boo him, it's something he apparently got off to. If anything it'd make the next act that much better. Perhaps that's the point, perhaps it's not, I can't see into the minds of Kaufman, or Mr. Poisson's either, for that fact. But there's some odd similarities across it all. If anything, it's a helluva funny coincidence.

Now, to more pressing matters, like making some darkchocolate pancakes.
#424SoporilBraceletPosted 9/1/2014 1:41:14 PM
merqabah posted...
HayYouKnowWhat posted...
https://twitter.com/PHIL_FlSH

im not trolling or insulting him, i seriously think he has some sort of personality disorder, borderline, manic depressive or something with mood swings, there is no way regular egomania results in the kind of things he does.

The poor guy probably thinks "Anyone against a woman is misogynistic"...

...Pity that guy.

Also, I think if it was proven he had some sort of disorder, especially nowadays, it'd be blown out of proportion: "Programmer With Personality Issues Releases Long- Awaited Game, Receives Hate From Filthy, Worthless, Vile Gamers"

etc.

These journalists would jump on it like a crazy dog, and justify his whole conceited "You do not deserve Fez 2", "Gamers Suck", "Game Industry Sucks" BS.

This guy is pathetic. But then again, this isn't Phil Fish Hate Thread- so let's just wait for tomorrow till further updates, videos, and corrupt game journalism.
---
TU FUI, EGO ERIS.
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#425BigB0ss13Posted 9/1/2014 1:46:13 PM
BigB0ss13 posted...
Wow she's uglier than my hairy ass. She can't even pay me to touch her with a 69 feet pole.
#426SoporilBraceletPosted 9/1/2014 1:52:44 PM(edited)
BigB0ss13 posted...
BigB0ss13 posted...
Wow she's uglier than my hairy ass. She can't even pay me to touch her with a 69 feet pole.

I have noticed that you have a pattern of quoting your own old posts, especially this very post. Is it that you cannot bother to write a new reply to all the new advancements, or are you incapable (for whatever reason it may be) to contribute further to this discussion?
---
TU FUI, EGO ERIS.
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#427calcyclePosted 9/1/2014 1:52:05 PM
SoporilBracelet posted...
BigB0ss13 posted...
BigB0ss13 posted...

I have noticed that you have a pattern of quoting your own old posts, especially this very post. Is it that you cannot bother to write a new reply to all the new advancements, or are you incapable (for whatever reason it may be) further contribute to this discussion?

---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#428JudgmenlPosted 9/1/2014 1:56:06 PM
Rosencroitz posted...
Judgmenl posted...
I saw the Zoey Quinn nudes...

She used to look pretty good.

You have some low standards.

I do infact.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7JitCm3.png
Opinions presented are not necessarily based on facts or knowledge.
#429MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 9/1/2014 2:07:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#430HenryKazukaPosted 9/1/2014 3:55:55 PM
drivenby posted...
I deleted my previous post in order to avoid moderation,

point was : Guardian editor defends Zoey and is subsequently proven to personally fund her in a private website.

Conflict of interest? You decide...

If anyone is wondering about the links, here you go:

http://imgur.com/a/yOvUb
---
Hard work may pay in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now!