This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SJW are begging to black out steam access for 1 hour.

#261KillbombXPosted 8/29/2014 3:27:52 PM
HighOnPhazon posted...
I'm offended by Feminists. I think we should make a petition to ban them from using the internet

SIgned.
---
Wii-Keeping doors open and papers on my desk since '06.
GT/PSN- Killbomb
#262Payne318Posted 8/29/2014 3:30:04 PM
Odtt posted...
It's funny that your comeback is "make your own game", Loner. No, I will not make my own game, because that is not what I want to pursue with my life. I'm studying Psychology and I do not plan to go into game design. Nevertheless, I am a consumer, and I have every right to be critical of the products I purchase (because that's what smart consumers get to do!). You also seem to not grasp what anyone who disagrees with you is saying, so I won't bother replying to your future posts.

As for the people that say that "gaming has been a predominantly male pastime", read current statistics, and if you don't count every girl that plays farmville and candy crush, then I won't count every college fratboy that exclusively plays Call of Duty and the yearly EA sports game. Sounds fair, right? You can't say that the level of female entitlement is too high, because if things were the other way around, MANY of you guys would be crying victim. But you're not, because many games already cater exclusively to you. Sorry, videogames is not an "only-boys" club. Grow up.

Where the heck have you been \o/ lol, AMEN!
---
"Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos"-Stephen Sondheim
#263Payne318Posted 8/29/2014 3:32:30 PM
Odtt, people are drinking "Keep exclusive to us (whatever us is)" kool aid today. ANTI-SJW listen to a Bob Dylan song "the time's they are a changing"
---
"Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos"-Stephen Sondheim
#264Red_JesterPosted 8/29/2014 3:32:48 PM
Odtt posted...
Hi C posted...
Anyone who exploits sex, race, semetism, or children to further their own personal agenda should be executed.

Two faced manipulators like Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian are not 'feminists", nor do they care about other women, they are are criminals hiding behind their sex and using it to manipulate a favorable outcome for themselves. It's like Israel killing 1000 Palastinian children just to take out 10 Hamas "terrorists" and then saying "well it was worth it, we are entitled to defend ourselves, if you disagree you are anti semetic lol".

Did you just compare being critical of the way that women are portrayed in most games to the mass killing of thousands of innocents?

His post is specifically about two people.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#265Hi CPosted 8/29/2014 3:33:24 PM
Odtt posted...
Hi C posted...
Anyone who exploits sex, race, semetism, or children to further their own personal agenda should be executed.

Two faced manipulators like Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian are not 'feminists", nor do they care about other women, they are are criminals hiding behind their sex and using it to manipulate a favorable outcome for themselves. It's like Israel killing 1000 Palastinian children just to take out 10 Hamas "terrorists" and then saying "well it was worth it, we are entitled to defend ourselves, if you disagree you are anti semetic lol".

Did you just compare being critical of the way that women are portrayed in most games to the mass killing of thousands of innocents?

Yes, I did, because it is the same mentality. If you cannot see how it is applicable then you have a lot to learn about reality.
#266Red_JesterPosted 8/29/2014 3:35:42 PM
Hi C posted...
Odtt posted...
Hi C posted...

Yes, I did, because it is the same mentality. If you cannot see how it is applicable then you have a lot to learn about reality.

In case you didn't notice, he twisted your post into being a comparison for ALL people critical of certain issues in gaming, not just those who are using it for their own gain.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#267Payne318Posted 8/29/2014 3:37:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#268OdttPosted 8/29/2014 3:41:49 PM(edited)
Hi C posted...
Odtt posted...
Hi C posted...

Yeah, you got me there :/

Expecting people to be treated as equals really does equate to mass murder. I do not know a thing about the abstract concept of reality, as I am fresh out of my mother's womb and I've never stepped out of my house, I hope you can forgive me. Now I know my place.
#269OdttPosted 8/29/2014 3:43:15 PM(edited)
Red_Jester posted...
Hi C posted...
Odtt posted...
Hi C posted...

In case you didn't notice, he twisted your post into being a comparison for ALL people critical of certain issues in gaming, not just those who are using it for their own gain.

Yeah, I twisted that post REEEAL GOOD. It's what we so-called SJW are really good at doing. We're like snakes, I tell you.
#270NotQuiteAFreakPosted 8/29/2014 3:52:51 PM
AnonymousLoner posted...
Yes, it must be "made up" if it's based on real-life behaviors and actions of people. Good argument.

So you admit you completely made up your own defintion here based on at best flimsy evidence? Good arguement, yourself.

Also when the hell have SJWs ever called for unity? If anything they aim to ostracise more people than they aim to unify.
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010