This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SJW are begging to black out steam access for 1 hour.

#321Saga3Posted 8/30/2014 2:58:15 AM
Can't wait until butthurt SJWs donate more money to that charlatan so that she can buy more shoes and such
#322BishtrainerTai16Posted 8/30/2014 2:58:42 AM
I fear for this generation. Very few people that heavily frequent internet forums seem socially healthy. Hence this wanting to have a boogeyman to collectively hate or attack.

I know there's always trolls, but many are serious about sending death threats and hateful messages, or other spiteful actions, because the hate for women.

Reminds me of people sending Zelda Williams mocking pictures of her dad and blaming her for his death got so bad she shut down her account to avoid incredibly nasty attacks.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.
#323YukitoRamboPosted 8/30/2014 3:00:01 AM
IsayUsay posted...
Callmege posted...
ITT: The Internet boys club gets its panties in a massive bunch because it doesn't want to accept change and can't accept that it isn't relevant anymore.

This is the long and the short of it.

Boys, what scares you so much about a more equal society? Is it because you're too cowardly to look inwardly?

Anyone failed to see the irony in these two provocations? You know, since we gamers are the ones who demand changes in game journalism, which so far has been all about nepotism, clickbaiting and deceit?
---
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
#324Saga3Posted 8/30/2014 3:03:49 AM(edited)
BishtrainerTai16 posted...

Reminds me of people sending Zelda Williams mocking pictures of her dad and blaming her for his death got so bad she shut down her account to avoid incredibly nasty attacks.

And what has that got to do with Zelda being a woman? If he had a son it would be the same thing. Death threats are unacceptable but sending Anita death threats isn't down to complete misogony, hence not many other SJWs getting the threats. People hate Anita, plain and simple, and not just because she is a woman, but because she wants to play God. I'm not denying there's a lot of misogyny, but there are more reasons to it.

And you do realise it is a tiny tiny tiny; 0.0000001% of people doing this stuff..right?
#325BishtrainerTai16Posted 8/30/2014 3:13:54 AM
Saga3 posted...

And what has that got to do with Zelda being a woman? If he had a son it would be the same thing. Death threats are unacceptable but sending Anita death threats isn't down to complete misogony, hence not many other SJWs getting the threats. People hate Anita, plain and simple, and not just because she is a woman, but because she wants to play God. I'm not denying there's a lot of misogyny, but there are more reasons to it.

And you do realise it is a tiny tiny tiny; 0.0000001% of people doing this stuff..right?

He actually has two sons, but they targeted her.

People attack Anita because she's a figurehead, and makes for an easy target. People that hate her, hate feminists in general. The "lol butthurt SJWs" messages are aimed at the general demographic.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.
#326good_mangorush(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 3:23:11 AM
YukitoRambo posted...

Anyone failed to see the irony in these two provocations? You know, since we gamers are the ones who demand changes in game journalism, which so far has been all about nepotism, clickbaiting and deceit?

They are trying hard to stay relevant, insulting anyone who not on their side is the best they can do, unfortunately.
---
Corruption of Gaming Journalism? Check this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M
#327Saga3Posted 8/30/2014 6:04:51 AM
Saga3 posted...

He actually has two sons, but they targeted her.

People attack Anita because she's a figurehead, and makes for an easy target. People that hate her, hate feminists in general. The "lol butthurt SJWs" messages are aimed at the general demographic.

But are they on Twitter?

I hate Anita, but I in no way hate feminism. (As long as it isn't Tumblr of course)
#328MewonePosted 8/30/2014 7:42:25 AM
HighOnPhazon posted...
LOl, again. Probably the same butt hurt mod.

Most likely. I've noticed that GameFAQs mods also seem to pick out users they personally don't like and go out of their way to mod the posts of those people, as well as letting their personal opinions on issues run rampant with these kinds of decisions. The dispute system is a joke as well: http://i.imgur.com/eDBGBXh.png
---
IndieGamers.com :: Indie / Tabletop / Abandonware
#329MewonePosted 8/30/2014 7:42:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#330Aqua69696Posted 8/30/2014 8:07:49 AM
Saga3 posted...

It's a lot easier to attack a general group of people rather than the individuals involved. You'd think SJWs would know this.
---
Do Unto Others Before They Do Unto You.