This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The SJWs crying for steam to go dark for an hour will get their way.

#11TheWhoFanPosted 8/29/2014 2:56:30 AM
Ash778 posted...
Steam goes down every Tuesday afternoon for weekly maintenance.

Weekly Social Justice Gaben, you say!?
---
PC + Nintendo 3DS + Nintendo Wii U. Nothing else comes even close.
#12drinkPosted 8/29/2014 3:34:23 AM
Bmvc1 posted...
I think if Steam goes along with this they are going to end up going down for a lot longer than an hour.

I think we all should go offline/go down......onin support of women for more than a hour.
---
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
#13GrabacrLeaderPosted 8/29/2014 4:00:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14CharmilePosted 8/29/2014 4:28:30 AM(edited)
WyzeGye posted...
Ash778 posted...
Steam goes down every Tuesday afternoon for weekly maintenance.

geekneck99 posted...
So much whoosh in this topic.

You guys are jerks.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/773567/shot-down-o.gif

Although, those asking for it will blindly take it as such lol
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#15temgunPosted 8/29/2014 4:22:11 AM
I have no idea who Zoe Quinn and Aneeta Sarkeesoan and what's the deal with them and I also have no idea what SJW is. Like what the hell, I haven't been this out of the loop in a long time, I just buy and play games.
#16AerothosPosted 8/29/2014 5:02:32 AM
temgun posted...
I have no idea who Zoe Quinn and Aneeta Sarkeesoan and what's the deal with them and I also have no idea what SJW is. Like what the hell, I haven't been this out of the loop in a long time, I just buy and play games.

Zoe quinn and Anita sarkeesian = extreme feminists. Google Zoe Quinn for massive crazy scandal. SJW are social justice warriors. Fancy term for Pro-feminist, Pro-Lesbian,gay,trans.ect., (equality is good), but are ironically sexist toward most men. (wow, how can you even?) Basically a bunch of people that think they always have the moral high ground because they think are better, smarter, and more civilized than anyone who disagrees with them. It's a real cluster ****.
#17temgunPosted 8/29/2014 5:30:10 AM
Aerothos posted...
temgun posted...

Zoe quinn and Anita sarkeesian = extreme feminists. Google Zoe Quinn for massive crazy scandal. SJW are social justice warriors. Fancy term for Pro-feminist, Pro-Lesbian,gay,trans.ect., (equality is good), but are ironically sexist toward most men. (wow, how can you even?) Basically a bunch of people that think they always have the moral high ground because they think are better, smarter, and more civilized than anyone who disagrees with them. It's a real cluster ****.

So why are there so many topics about this on the PC board? That hardly sounds relevant to games or PC hardware.
#18TropicMoon10Posted 8/29/2014 5:43:31 AM
It's all connected with TF2 updates. Feminists like hats confirmed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#19ThePonyColliePosted 8/29/2014 5:57:43 AM
Feminists are testing this for 1 hour. If it worked, who knows how many hours or days they'll be able to achieve in the future.
---
How to easily gain publicity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M
#20snesmaster40Posted 8/29/2014 6:00:30 AM
This joke kind of fails because Steam maintenance doesn't usually take that long.
---
Are we not men?