This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The SJWs crying for steam to go dark for an hour will get their way.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The SJWs crying for steam to go dark for an hour will get their way.
2 years ago#11
Ash778 posted...
Steam goes down every Tuesday afternoon for weekly maintenance.

Weekly Social Justice Gaben, you say!?
PC + Nintendo 3DS + Nintendo Wii U. Nothing else comes even close.
2 years ago#12
Bmvc1 posted...
I think if Steam goes along with this they are going to end up going down for a lot longer than an hour.

I think we all should go offline/go down......onin support of women for more than a hour.
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
(message deleted)
2 years ago#14
WyzeGye posted...
Ash778 posted...
Steam goes down every Tuesday afternoon for weekly maintenance.

geekneck99 posted...
So much whoosh in this topic.

You guys are jerks.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/773567/shot-down-o.gif

Although, those asking for it will blindly take it as such lol
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
2 years ago#15
I have no idea who Zoe Quinn and Aneeta Sarkeesoan and what's the deal with them and I also have no idea what SJW is. Like what the hell, I haven't been this out of the loop in a long time, I just buy and play games.
2 years ago#16
temgun posted...
I have no idea who Zoe Quinn and Aneeta Sarkeesoan and what's the deal with them and I also have no idea what SJW is. Like what the hell, I haven't been this out of the loop in a long time, I just buy and play games.

Zoe quinn and Anita sarkeesian = extreme feminists. Google Zoe Quinn for massive crazy scandal. SJW are social justice warriors. Fancy term for Pro-feminist, Pro-Lesbian,gay,trans.ect., (equality is good), but are ironically sexist toward most men. (wow, how can you even?) Basically a bunch of people that think they always have the moral high ground because they think are better, smarter, and more civilized than anyone who disagrees with them. It's a real cluster ****.
2 years ago#17
Aerothos posted...
temgun posted...

Zoe quinn and Anita sarkeesian = extreme feminists. Google Zoe Quinn for massive crazy scandal. SJW are social justice warriors. Fancy term for Pro-feminist, Pro-Lesbian,gay,trans.ect., (equality is good), but are ironically sexist toward most men. (wow, how can you even?) Basically a bunch of people that think they always have the moral high ground because they think are better, smarter, and more civilized than anyone who disagrees with them. It's a real cluster ****.

So why are there so many topics about this on the PC board? That hardly sounds relevant to games or PC hardware.
2 years ago#18
It's all connected with TF2 updates. Feminists like hats confirmed.
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
2 years ago#19
Feminists are testing this for 1 hour. If it worked, who knows how many hours or days they'll be able to achieve in the future.
How to easily gain publicity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M
2 years ago#20
This joke kind of fails because Steam maintenance doesn't usually take that long.
Are we not men?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The SJWs crying for steam to go dark for an hour will get their way.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived