This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How well do you think my pc will handle TW3?

#11ClouddxPosted 8/30/2014 12:46:11 PM(edited)
a687947 posted...
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...
It won't, you're better off throwing it off a bridge.

Oh it's you that troll that doesn't even have a PC.

Oh look it's that child that buys games just to try and prove people wrong

I buy a game for you, you call me a child. The irony.

You can try and spin it any way you want. You bought it to prove me wrong, so therefore you are childish

Yeh you said you could play FPS games competitively with a controller, I asked you to play CS:GO with me. You said, "buy it for me" so I did. Then you backed out and never accepted the game.

Obviously you felt the need to lie to prove a point.
That's childish.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12GB G.Skill Ram // My Setup: https://imgur.com/a/2Gd8M
FiiO e9+17 // AKG Q701 + M50 // Deck 82 // G27 // Qanba Q1 // PS3/360
#12a687947Posted 8/30/2014 12:51:47 PM
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...
Clouddx posted...

You can try and spin it any way you want. You bought it to prove me wrong, so therefore you are childish

Yeh you said you could play FPS games competitively with a controller, I asked you to play CS:GO with me. You said, "buy it for me" so I did. Then you backed out and never accepted the game.

That's childish.

You didn't ask me to play, you told me to play because you "wanted to see it." That is why you bought it, to prove that I couldn't. I'm not going to play any game with someone who spends money like that just to prove someone wrong.
#13a687947Posted 8/30/2014 12:56:02 PM
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...
Clouddx posted...

Obviously you felt the need to lie to prove a point.
That's childish.

I haven't lied about anything, I don't have to prove to a child that I can play with a controller as well as the average person can with a mouse/keyboard. You only think I'm lying because you're likely terrible with a controller. You're also not too terribly bright to take me seriously when I said "buy it for me."
#14ClouddxPosted 8/30/2014 1:00:50 PM
a687947 posted...

I haven't lied about anything, I don't have to prove to a child that I can play with a controller as well as the average person can with a mouse/keyboard. You only think I'm lying because you're likely terrible with a controller. You're also not too terribly bright to take me seriously when I said "buy it for me."

And there we go attacking my intelligence, yep I'm the child.

P.S. I played competitive FPS games on consoles. For real teams.

I've also played competitive FPS games on PC and came in first place in an Alienware arena tournament.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12GB G.Skill Ram // My Setup: https://imgur.com/a/2Gd8M
#15a687947Posted 8/30/2014 1:42:10 PM(edited)
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...

I've also played competitive FPS games on PC and came in first place in an Alienware arena tournament.

And I'm the one lying? Lol you're just mad cause you're soft like a baby duck
#16ClouddxPosted 8/30/2014 4:57:15 PM(edited)
a687947 posted...
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...

Look at my steam page for proof of winning AWA 1st place. Also forgot to mention newegg wanfest 1st place.

The console FPS I played is so old no sites exist anymore for it.

The sad thing is you have to lie about playing video games...
---
#17ClashtonnPosted 8/30/2014 4:36:27 PM
I don't think it'll run. You'll need to upgrade heavily.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
#18ArkonBladePosted 8/30/2014 4:47:31 PM
you have a 780 ti and a I7.

I think you will be just fine
---
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#19RunFromThisGunPosted 8/30/2014 5:00:47 PM
It will be like driving a McLaren F1 on a city street.
#20a687947Posted 8/30/2014 6:40:49 PM
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...
Clouddx posted...
a687947 posted...

Look at my steam page for proof of winning AWA 1st place. Also forgot to mention newegg wanfest 1st place.

The console FPS I played is so old no sites exist anymore for it.

The sad thing is you have to lie about playing video games...

The really sad thing is you have to lie about me lying about playing video games. You're pathetic, making things up.