This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Trails In The Sky worth full price?

#11DiviDudePosted 8/31/2014 5:41:35 PM
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Grandia 1 as well.

I would hardly call that saccharine and it hardly has enough dialogue to fall into visual novel territory.
#12ClashtonnPosted 8/31/2014 5:42:06 PM
I enjoyed it, and I rarely enjoy JRPGs. I paid full price for it. But it's nothing special, if you're the type to wait, wait.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
#13SinfullyvannilaPosted 8/31/2014 5:47:33 PM(edited)
DiviDude posted...
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Grandia 1 as well.

I would hardly call that saccharine and it hardly has enough dialogue to fall into visual novel territory.

I think calling any of the games saccharine is going overboard.

It has the tone of the majority of Working Designs game, which is relatively light.

Working Designs was a relatively big thing back in the day. About the same thing as ATLUS is today.

Modern day Atelier is saccharine. Pokemon is saccharine. Half of the Paper Mario games are saccharine. This game doesn't go that far.
---
Yes, said game is worth $5. {3DS Friend Code 3050-7626-8586}
#14Gamerpro2134Posted 8/31/2014 7:07:14 PM
Hmm, if you enjoy a light hearted plot that doesn't take itself seriously at times. Then I would really recommend it. The beginning of the game is really slow and can turn you off.
#15Chaos_MissilePosted 8/31/2014 9:42:14 PM
rking posted...
Seriously, the worst possible acronym possible...

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
Short: BBCSEX
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008