This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC gamer top 100 games....

#31YombieePosted 8/31/2014 11:37:22 AM
If the 90's never happened, I would agree with this list.
#32DiviDudePosted 8/31/2014 11:56:16 AM
arleas posted...
How many of these lists do we need??

It's like every 6 months they put out a new list so that people will link to them and argue about it.

PC gamers getting unreasonably angry about stupid and petty things, and whining like children about it is their bread and butter. Makes sense that PC Gamer would encourage it, I'd think.
#33Moose_Of_WoePosted 8/31/2014 12:09:36 PM
Tie Fighter?
X-Com: Ufo Defense? (Better than the remake in every regard sans graphics)
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2?
Master of Orion?
Doom trilogy?
#34BeerOnTapPosted 8/31/2014 12:11:55 PM
jedinat posted...
The list is a joke. Mass Effect 2 number 1? XCOM: Enemy Unknown number 6? DAYZ number 12?

Hey now, I do love DayZ.

It's one of my favorite games. But yeah, Mass Effect at #1 is a joke.
#35BogePosted 8/31/2014 12:12:08 PM
They're probably 20 somethings that weren't around playing PC games in the 90s.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
#36NingishzidaPosted 8/31/2014 3:34:58 PM
Complains about a list, doesn't link to it. Fail.
#37NingishzidaPosted 8/31/2014 3:39:09 PM(edited)
DiviDude posted...
PC gamers getting unreasonably angry about stupid and petty things, and whining like children about it is their bread and butter. Makes sense that PC Gamer would encourage it, I'd think.

Because console gamers online community aren't a bunch of immature whiners, too. Because basically every online community aren't a bunch of immature whiners, too.

Because you whining about PC whiners, doesn't make you a whiner too. Because me whining about you whining...

I think you get the point.
#38I_I_I_IPosted 8/31/2014 3:41:01 PM
DiviDude posted...
arleas posted...

It's like every 6 months they put out a new list so that people will link to them and argue about it.

So why exactly are you here? This opinion of yours is quite exaggerated, and, as far as I think, ridiculous. Belittling the entire community like this is quite the juvenile entry into a discussion, after all.
#39DiviDudePosted 8/31/2014 3:47:24 PM
I_I_I_I posted...
DiviDude posted...
arleas posted...

So why exactly are you here? This opinion of yours is quite exaggerated, and, as far as I think, ridiculous. Belittling the entire community like this is quite the juvenile entry into a discussion, after all.

So you're new to PCH, I take it?
#40NingishzidaPosted 8/31/2014 3:50:36 PM
I_I_I_I posted...

He's here to troll, of course. Which is fine by me, it's not like he's a boring troll. Just do a "site:gamefaqs.com dividude", you'll see his history of posting. He's a console gamer, a JRPGer.