This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wth is wrong with chrome?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wth is wrong with chrome?
9 months ago#1
It is all big and blurry, its not my pc scaling, IE looks perfect, everything else looks perfect, its just chrome, the bookmark bar looks big.

I tried uninstalling, I tried reset settings, its just odd.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.17
9 months ago#2
Chrome itself may have somehow enabled scaling, it has a separate one from windows. Have you checked around in the advanced settings?
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh! (Unofficial Godhead of ESV boards)
(edited by DRAGON07891230)
9 months ago#3
DRAGON07891230 posted...
Chrome itself may have somehow enabled scaling, it has a separate one from windows. Have you checked around in the advanced settings?

Yea I checked and I dont seem to see anything, only font size and zoom %.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.17
9 months ago#4
Same thing happened to me, still dunno how to fix it
---
FC - 5472-8605-9984
9 months ago#5
Have you tried this?
http://blog.simplyadvanced.net/blurry-text-in-chrome-after-windows-8-1-update-beta/
or this?
http://goniyak.blogspot.com/2013/10/windows-81-fuzzy-blurry-characters-in.html
(edited by Rolen47)
9 months ago#6
idk if TC has 8.1

i dont have 8.1
---
FC - 5472-8605-9984
9 months ago#7
My chromes font changed today for no reason. It's just bigger and some words look bolded. Kinda annoying. I hope they fix it...
---
Currently playing: The Witcher
9 months ago#8
It's the update to Chrome 37, you might want to try rolling back to 36
9 months ago#9
Not sure if this has anything to do with TC's problem, but people who have noticed a font change and don't like it can change it back by doing this:

1. Go to chrome://flags/
2. Enable the "Disable DirectWrite" option
---
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5
9 months ago#10
snae99 posted...
My chromes font changed today for no reason. It's just bigger and some words look bolded. Kinda annoying. I hope they fix it...

This happens to our Windows 7 machine every few weeks.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wth is wrong with chrome?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived