This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When can we expect to see affordable Gsync monitors?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When can we expect to see affordable Gsync monitors?

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
2 years ago#1
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-272G5DYEB-27-Inch-Ultimate-Performance/dp/B00MUTW5LG/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1409533901&sr=1-2&keywords=g-sync+monitor

I can't justify spending $700 - the price of a whole new rig. That's asking too much for a monitor.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: XgArrancar

XgArrancar
2 years ago#2
In time, my dear boy.
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

User Info: The_Count_Foo

The_Count_Foo
2 years ago#3
about 32.
Divided by night...

User Info: Boge

Boge
2 years ago#4
Probably when it doesn't matter anymore.
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png

User Info: cuteboi100

cuteboi100
2 years ago#5
FreeSync, AMD's version of the adaptive refresh rate program, will feature monitors about "$100" cheaper (http://tinyurl.com/nbhqkkl) as it will be open source and won't require a licensing fee.
Attack Jet - Division 1 (World) | Fighter Jet - Division 1 (World)
Fighter Jet - Division 1 (Toronto), Rank #5

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
2 years ago#6
cuteboi100 posted...
FreeSync, AMD's version of the adaptive refresh rate program, will feature monitors about "$100" cheaper (http://tinyurl.com/nbhqkkl) as it will be open source and won't require a licensing fee.


But it will only work for 60% of their userbase. Leaving the other 40% to be the vocal "minority" and "troll" around "online" spreading their "AMD=finished" slander.

tl;dr: AMD=finished
London-SV on Throttle Control in Gran Turismo 6 ~ ''Unless you're flooring it at every opportunity... Try to be a little more genital on the accelerator''

User Info: ForeverZero2

ForeverZero2
2 years ago#7
umm... 20XX?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When can we expect to see affordable Gsync monitors?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived