This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you guys like persona 5 on pc?

#11xBrokenxHaloxPosted 9/1/2014 8:23:17 AM
AsucaHayashi posted...
Tried it back on the PSP didnt like iit

psp version was neutered... half of the experience was roaming the actual halls and interacting with fully animated people instead of browsing them like menus.

Except it had better combat.
---
Error. Human is dead, mismatch.
#12Sora_AnbuPosted 9/1/2014 8:24:24 AM
I would get it. No questions.
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ KC
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack
#13Bellum_SacrumPosted 9/1/2014 8:27:59 AM
And have PC-exclusive issues that would never get fixed?

Nope.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#14-5xad0w-Posted 9/1/2014 8:30:20 AM
temgun posted...
Yes, but it won't even happen, which sucks, since apparently PCs don't exist in Japan.

Oh, they exist, you'd be surprised the amount of titles released for PC each month over there.

Granted they mostly involve having sex with your siblings or tentacle molestation.....or molesting your siblings with tentacles.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
#15Chaos_MissilePosted 9/1/2014 8:35:17 AM
AsucaHayashi posted...
Tried it back on the PSP didnt like iit

psp version was neutered... half of the experience was roaming the actual halls and interacting with fully animated people instead of browsing them like menus.

That is entirely subjective. Or are you implying that the entire visual novel genre is a lousy experience?

I quite enjoyed P3P, my first Persona game, and I found it a really good portable game. Literally one of the few RPGs recently that I've invested way too much time into it: over 120 hours for the first playthrough. While 120 may seem short, note I no longer have as much time as when I was younger and thus have lesser time to spend on gaming. In fact, most of my RPGs generally only last up to 90 hours at best.

Also note I have plans to do another playthrough with the girl side on Hard.

On topic, as mentioned above, I think it's better as a handhel game because of the amount of time that can be spent on it, thus the portability of playing it everywhere is a much better experience imho.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#16GoldninjaPosted 9/1/2014 8:38:26 AM
Chaos_Missile posted...
While 120 may seem short

Short? No. The average game doesn't have enough content to supply people with 500 hours of play time, unless it's a multiplayer game you've played for years.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#17AsucaHayashiPosted 9/1/2014 8:40:53 AM
That is entirely subjective. Or are you implying that the entire visual novel genre is a lousy experience?

P3 isn't a visual novel though... also, if you haven't tried both then you can't really judge.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
#18kobalobasileusPosted 9/1/2014 8:45:20 AM
Nope. Persona needs to go away.
#19reincarnator07Posted 9/1/2014 8:56:03 AM
Yes. Fewer console exclusives would only help us all.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#20SneakiestNegPosted 9/1/2014 8:56:52 AM
Why people like to play an RPG on a small screen is something I never understood. I have a big screen TV. The whole country is urban, dense and too many people everywhere so good luck trying to actually get into the game. But kudos to those who can make it work.