This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Must Have Games List

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Must Have Games List

User Info: AnDtuigeannTu

2 years ago#1
I want your guy's opinions on what you guys think are the "Must Have" PC games of all time, bad or good. I wanna know what games you think are genre defining, diamonds in the rough, or just plain ol' cut-and-dry fun.

No number limit, go!
Doesn't matter how well you're doing, if you're arguing on the internet, you've already lost.

User Info: Blobs_

2 years ago#2
Welp, half life for a start.
is haha

User Info: MarceloSampaio

2 years ago#3
-Ultima 7 - Amazing example of a open world RPG done right. And with an amazing story to boot;

-Doom 2 - Still the best FPS ever created. And with the HUGE number of WADs and source ports over the Internet, the fun seems limitless;

-Might and Magic 4+5: World of Xeen - AMAZING first person RPG with a huge world to explore, lots of quests, OPTIONAL monster respawn, lots of secrets, well designed dungeons, etc;

-The Witcher 2 - Amazing storyline + impressive graphics + awesome cutscenes = FUN. The gameplay may be flawed, but the game is still fantastic;

-Transports Tycoon Deluxe (with the OpenTTD port) - A game that may never stop being fun. Few tycoon games managed to capture its perfect balance between complexity and simplicity;

-X-COM (the original) - The best strategy game ever created!

-The Pandora Directive - The second best adventure game ever created. Had logical puzzles, an amazing storyline, branching paths and 7 different endings. The only adventure game better than this is Gabriel Knight.
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

2 years ago#4
Solitare and mine sweeper.
FX 8350 R9 290 crossfire.

User Info: samurai1900

2 years ago#5

No Heroes of Might and Magic 3?
For Shuppet fans and lovers -
The Ultimate Meloetta Gallery by yours truly! -

User Info: Bellum_Sacrum

2 years ago#6
~~Use the search function.~~
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."

User Info: harrier33

2 years ago#7
Prince of Persia.

User Info: oomomow

2 years ago#8
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.
It's the best game to get into the style focused hack and slashes as it's a pretty good combat system, with up to date graphics that help ease you into the genre.
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.

User Info: arleas

2 years ago#9
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Solitare and mine sweeper.

Yeah I guess if you have a gaming PC with windows then you MUST HAVE Solitaire and minesweeper.... Mahjong titans too...

User Info: Interfusor

2 years ago#10
From various genres

- Fallout
- Deus Ex
- Dune 2
- System Shock 2
- Blood
- Commander Keen
- Delta Force
- Soldier of Fortune
- Civilization 2
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- Half-Life
- Splinter Cell
- Little Big Adventure 2
- Carmageddon
- Unreal Tournament
- Grim Fandango
- Baldur's Gate 2
I am not economically viable.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Must Have Games List

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived