This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Console gaming is now better than Pc gaming just because.....

#1Road_Kill_666Posted 9/1/2014 5:16:15 PM
I can play the games or download the games i buy, as soon as i buy them.

What the heck is this crap? I finally decide to buy BF4 on pc even though i have it on X1, so i can see what my GTX 780 can do to it, and i can't even play it! Its not till after i buy it on the origin thing that it says due to security fraud stuff I wont be able to get the code i paid for so that i can download and install the game, for up to 48hrs? I gotta wait 2 days for a game i just paid for? This sucks! Mainly because there wasn't a warning beforehand about digital whatever delays of 2 flipping days. I wish BF4 was on steam cause i didn't have delays on steam. Uplay sucks.

This on top of me buying the GTA4 that wouldn't launch, as a noob i think i see why people like console gaming more; its more simpler and hassle free, as well as cheaper.

Freaking bummed out now.

I guess its console BF4 for the next 2 days or so.
#2PraetorXynPosted 9/1/2014 5:19:27 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
I can play the games or download the games i buy, as soon as i buy them.

What the heck is this crap? I finally decide to buy BF4 on pc even though i have it on X1, so i can see what my GTX 780 can do to it, and i can't even play it! Its not till after i buy it on the origin thing that it says due to security fraud stuff I wont be able to get the code i paid for so that i can download and install the game, for up to 48hrs? I gotta wait 2 days for a game i just paid for? This sucks! Mainly because there wasn't a warning beforehand about digital whatever delays of 2 flipping days. I wish BF4 was on steam cause i didn't have delays on steam. Uplay sucks.

This on top of me buying the GTA4 that wouldn't launch, as a noob i think i see why people like console gaming more; its more simpler and hassle free, as well as cheaper.

Freaking bummed out now.

I guess its console BF4 for the next 2 days or so.

Nice bait mate.

On topic: Stop buying things from EA and you won't have this problem.
As to GTA IV, yes it was a s*** port. They do happen. It's still far better than the 360/PS3 versions though.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#3Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 5:27:53 PM
Wasn't trying to bait mate, but pc gaming is providing some bad first impressions.
#4Delta_F14Posted 9/1/2014 5:34:33 PM
Fortunately PC gaming does require some intelligence.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#5Tyranius2Posted 9/1/2014 5:42:32 PM
PC has Rockstar Social Club, yuck
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
#6DiviDudePosted 9/1/2014 5:46:36 PM
Totally shouldn't have purchased it from Origin; you can almost always find Origin games cheaper elsewhere, for one thing.
#7xGreenthunderxPosted 9/1/2014 5:48:18 PM
console gaming has always been better, the hell you talkin about, bayboy?
#8Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 5:48:35 PM
DiviDude posted...
Totally shouldn't have purchased it from Origin; you can almost always find Origin games cheaper elsewhere, for one thing.

Where can you buy pc games from online aside from origin and steam? As i said, I'm a pc noob.
#9DiviDudePosted 9/1/2014 5:52:50 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
DiviDude posted...

Where can you buy pc games from online aside from origin and steam? As i said, I'm a pc noob.

http://www.cheapshark.com/

This site will show you the current game sales and their respective store fronts. I've never bought from Origin, GetGames, or GameStop, so I can't speak to whether they're annoying to buy from or anything. I have used the rest however, and in my experience they're all fine.

Some will give you a code that can be redeemed in Steam, or Origin, or Uplay, or whatever. Some will give you no DRM at all. It'll usually say right on the product page what kind of DRM or client it uses; something worth paying attention to. Sometimes they'll offer a download to go with the Steam key or whatever, but I find it's easier to just redeem the key and download it right in Steam.
#10XtremeWRATH360Posted 9/1/2014 6:28:03 PM
*buys game*
*downloads game*
*plays game*

Seems like it works for me *shrugs*
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag