This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help Tot Tackle His Backlog

#1Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 9/1/2014 6:22:05 PM
What game should I play next? - Results (110 votes)
Assassin's Creed 4
9.09% (10 votes)
Crysis 2
2.73% (3 votes)
The Stanley Parable
13.64% (15 votes)
Bioshock Infinite
18.18% (20 votes)
Prince of Persia (2008)
3.64% (4 votes)
Spec Ops: The Line
21.82% (24 votes)
The Witcher
14.55% (16 votes)
Deponia
0% (0 votes)
[PS3] Uncharted
7.27% (8 votes)
[3DS] Bravely Default
9.09% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Since I got a gaming PC, I've been /awful/ at completing video games. I have bought and now own so many friggin' games that I end up just bouncing around, between my PC, my PS3, my 3DS, and hell even my phone. But recently I finished The Wolf Among Us, and then just today I beat Farcry 3. It felt damned good to see those credits roll!

But now I'm afraid I'm going to go back to bouncing between a bazillion games and it'll be months again before I beat another game.

So vote and help me pick my next game to stick to through to the end! Some of the ones listed I've already started, but most of them haven't even booted up once. That said even the ones I've started, not terribly far. But all of them have been sitting in my backlog for a long, long time now and all of them are games I'd enjoy playing. So there are no losers!

Ready? Set, go!

(I'm posting on the PC board because most of them are PC games, and I am primarily a PC gamer. Hope no one minds!)
---
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - Any platform, any genre! Love games? So do we.
#2Unpure_Euphoria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 6:29:09 PM
Maybe I will make this a regular thing. After there's a clear winner from this poll and I beat that one, I'll make another one and report on my success with a new poll. :)
---
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - Any platform, any genre! Love games? So do we.
#3ToboeAkaPosted 9/1/2014 6:29:46 PM
Go with "The Stanley Parable". It's not a very long game really.
#4Unpure_Euphoria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 7:04:56 PM(edited)
Spec Ops out in the lead, not going to lie I wasn't expecting that to get many votes. I'll check it in the morning and see if much has changed, otherwise I guess I'll go with that one!
(Comments are welcome too!)
---
#5ElkiadorPosted 9/1/2014 8:24:56 PM
Uncharted is the best game on that list.
#6alsroboshackPosted 9/1/2014 8:38:56 PM
Elkiador posted...
Uncharted is the best game on that list.

I would have to disagree. The first one hasn't aged too well, its still fun, but many other games on that list are better.
Anyways, I voted for Bioshock Infinite. It has a great story, and is one of the most well writes games I have ever played.
---
some people treat life as a game,
some people treat games as life.
#7machetemanPosted 9/1/2014 8:48:10 PM
take off the stanley parable...i rode the hype train and played it when it came out....

Crap game. I did like Gone Home, but Stanley Parable is barely even a game.
#8x_stevey_xPosted 9/1/2014 8:53:30 PM
spec ops is as good as any on that list, but what makes it the best choice is that it's very short and linear for a nice quick enjoyable playthrough .. then scratch it off your list and move on to the next!
#9-5xad0w-Posted 9/1/2014 9:10:31 PM
Tot Tackle sounds like one of Pedobears special moves.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
#10FoxtheSlyPosted 9/1/2014 9:59:09 PM
The Witcher since The Witcher 3 is coming.
---
I start to think, and then I sink into the paper like I was ink;
When I'm writin' I'm trapped in between the lines, I escape when I finish the rhyme.