This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSA: Resident Evil Remaster website: Spread the infection, get free game content

#1Canas_RenvallPosted 9/1/2014 7:16:04 PM
https://game.capcom.com/campaign/biohd/en/index.html#map

Hey guys, just a reminder. The RE remaster is having a T-Virus Infection campaign. All you have to do is sign in using Facebook or a Capcom.net/ResidentEvil.net account and... that's it. You've helped the infection spread. Once the meter hits 100% infection rate, Capcom will be unlocking in-game content for free for all participants.

Dunno what it is exactly, but it's most likely extra costumes like in most RE games. It could be RE5 outfits, Revelations outfits, brand new ones, who knows. If it's more than that, awesome, but it's still a nice touch.

Anyway, just a friendly announcement. Spread the word (and the virus)!
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#2JavelinPosted 9/1/2014 7:17:24 PM
Canas_Renvall posted...
All you have to do is sign in using Facebook and... that's it. You've helped the infection spread

Most accurate description of Facebook ever.
#3wizardmonPosted 9/1/2014 7:20:06 PM
Javelin posted...
Canas_Renvall posted...
All you have to do is sign in using Facebook and... that's it. You've helped the infection spread

Most accurate description of Facebook ever.

Yep, I suggest cleansing yourselves by closing your accounts if your unfortunate enough to have been infected.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#4Canas_Renvall(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 7:20:42 PM
Oh god, I didn't even think about it that way. Very good observation. XD
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#5desertmanPosted 9/1/2014 8:06:30 PM
You can also just use your email address.
---
about:robots
about:mozilla
#6Dante200XPosted 9/1/2014 9:54:26 PM
I became a zombie cop, good to know.
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#7xk_gmanPosted 9/3/2014 1:55:26 AM
haha I was contaminated in the sewer facility and got turned into a graveyard zombie, what u guys get?
#8spud_almightyPosted 9/3/2014 2:01:57 AM
Oh deary me, im a crawler in the sewer.
#9NightMareBunnyPosted 9/3/2014 2:03:09 AM
xk_gman posted...
haha I was contaminated in the sewer facility and got turned into a graveyard zombie, what u guys get?

Raccoon City General Hospital And Crawler
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
#10MKman9495Posted 9/3/2014 3:31:11 AM
I am a graveyard zombie at the mansion
---
3Ds FC: 3909 7969 1230