This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It is over

#11GoldninjaPosted 9/2/2014 6:55:47 AM
So, you're basically doing what they want? k
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#12water1111Posted 9/2/2014 6:58:33 AM
I'm also starting about thinking about quitting too. There's too much of a focus on indie games, feminism and SJW garbage. Its really a shame my favorite hobby has gone down the ******. And not even consoles and handhelds are safe from this type of garbage.
---
You are born Free but taxed to death
#13Born LuckyPosted 9/2/2014 6:58:47 AM
This is what these politically correct fruitcakes count on .

Reward them by boycotting the nuts that signed the thing,

In the meantime, play whatever you want .
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#14KojaxFXPosted 9/2/2014 8:16:15 AM
sorry about you getting dumped by your boy friend
---
Video games are awesome :D
#15Blade_KirbyPosted 9/2/2014 8:26:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16MaxCHEATER64Posted 9/2/2014 8:29:23 AM
nice AstroTurf MATE
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#17Sora_AnbuPosted 9/2/2014 8:31:46 AM
Blade_Kirby posted...
TropicMoon10 posted...
Gaming is great as ever.

Social media is what's rapidly going down the toilet.

Social media started out in the shi**er, TBQH.

Not really sure where it is now. Somewhere between Hell and Zoe Quinn's ass****.

So you mean her grundle
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ KC
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack
#18melisyooPosted 9/2/2014 8:32:06 AM
Or you could just play old games, dont get the recent ones unless you like them.
---
I like signatures.
#19ClashtonnPosted 9/2/2014 8:42:30 AM
This is the best hissy fit I've seen since my nephew stopped being 3.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
#20KillerTrufflePosted 9/2/2014 8:43:43 AM
Good riddance. We NEED to get rid of the jerk gamers that are hostile, illogical, antisocial bundles of rage so the rest of us can go back to enjoying games. You're only lying to yourself if you try to claim it's about "ethics in journalism." Everyone watching this whole mess knows that's just an excuse, and a rather weak one. Yes, ethics in journalism is important, but sites like Kotaku don't have nearly the influence people suddenly seem to claim. In the long run, it's nowhere near on the same scale as the hate explosion that's happened.

I say good for the developers. I don't give a **** who someone slept with, or what someone says in their SJW video, it's not worth f***ing death threats and stuff. When is the last time you guys got this vocal about Monsanto? Cuz they poison your f***ing life... it's not just a few words on a page that may or may not have been bought with sex. But no, the *possibility* that one or two journalists *may* have been ethically compromised by some hussy is much more life-shattering and worth a little immature gamer jihad. Yup.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23